• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] Custom client -Ranger's Apprentice:THE BEST RPG SERVER YOU'VE EVER SEEN !

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dusieqq

I still don't understand how can you criticize this server ( outfits, items, monsters and his English skills). You got no right to do that, if u can make any better then do so ( and i KNOW that you can't, you couldn't even start the open tibia server even if the START button was as big as your screen. ) , otherwise be quiet and watch this "masterpiece" ..

lol'd at your words pero, servers are published and meant to be criticized, such ad's like this one are for it to hear the voice of people that may have some good ideas, i dont criticize hes english skills just said to rewrite ad if people whine about low english, thats all.

Some old screens of the map,made by Oskar.Screens from Tests would be available tomorrow,after tests finishing.

sorry bro but the areas you show me/us have overspammed details :f focus on respawn itself more than on prettiness.

Its not that these details looks bad, there are just too much of them, also the more details that selected place have, the less fps you reach and on wooden pc's or office notebooks, it will shreed.

It's only your opinion but you haven't played there.I had the same thoughts when I saw this project for the first time,but I've taken part in tests yesterday and the map is very useful in game,too.It's just better than empty AW map and it hurts you I think :)

Really i dont mix my personal toughs with the place or people i belong to, all i wrote here is just the things i think and i share it with you. moreover i think my posts are much more valuable for ur case than writing like
"Omg ur my god, this ot looks awesome" or "wtf?! this server suck hard"
i post imo, valuable hints, not to degrade server which i think will be nice(but this is not important) i post it becouse i share with you my thougs that may help...

if you would be more active, you would know that flaming is not my league.

anyway gl.

Well,If you don't know everything,you don't have to place there your personal thoughts,without reflections in the game,cause it only dispirits people to play there.Anyway,thanks for attempts of assistance.

If anybody from other countries than Poland, want short-english news on this blog, say something in this topic.

If anybody from other countries than Poland, want short-english news on this blog, say something in this topic.

Sure we want bro, the true is that is more eazy learn speak english than polish. Nobody will play a server if for all things we will need use google translator.

Look the Atlantydaworld.pl, it server start with the same title "BEST RPG EVER" and in the first day 100 players was online, now have 10~15. All (no polish) players just stoped because staff of server send only pl msgs in game.

It a suggestion too, create a channel (like help, game-chat) in-game for ENG people can chat. The same for your forum.

Thanks guys, gogo RA.

@Abdiel
You're using Macro for Zezenia, WTF! :|

@Elusion
Thanks for proposals.

Now I will re-write some posts on blog, PL and ENG.
BLOG LINK

WOOOh, this looks awesome! and yea take good sprites from zezenia, it's a trash game anyways.

any idea when it will open?

Here you've got some screens from today's tests.
From a tester perspective I'm sure that we have to wait some time to the start,but it's possible to start the Project this year.There's no place for mistakes,cause it's RPG server and everything have to be just perfect.

We are using polish client right now but I have to make you sure once again,we are making 2 language versions for you available,so don't be afraid that you won't understand something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom