• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] Custom client -Ranger's Apprentice:THE BEST RPG SERVER YOU'VE EVER SEEN !

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's old, free website. If you DON'T SPEAK POLISH YOU CAN CHANGE LANGUAGE TO ENGLISH. Ahh sorry, it's too hard for you, yea?

No.. I'm one of very few that doesn't speak Polish, oh wait 99% of the world doesn't..
Every fucking website I visit from ANY country that point the website not only for their own country, is in English FIRST and then you can chose others if they offer that service in their sites.
Only sites from Poland believe it's the opsit, that it's 1% of the world that doesn't speak Polish.

You ask me is it so hard to change language?.. Yeah.. it is when I visit a site that's global, and written in Polish.. I'm not wasting time to check if they offer English translation, because 1: Nearly no polish sites offer that, 2: if they do offer, the translation is so bad, It's even hard to understand something very simple like "Sign up" as that's translated to etc "Write hill" or something.
So yeah, it's VERY hard for me to do that.

well said. he ain't trollin or anything and It's stupid to put it in polish and then post here in [Normal english section U don't see us going to polish section positing english ot's!

No.. I'm one of very few that doesn't speak Polish, oh wait 99% of the world doesn't..
Every fucking website I visit from ANY country that point the website not only for their own country, is in English FIRST and then you can chose others if they offer that service in their sites.
Only sites from Poland believe it's the opsit, that it's 1% of the world that doesn't speak Polish.

You ask me is it so hard to change language?.. Yeah.. it is when I visit a site that's global, and written in Polish.. I'm not wasting time to check if they offer English translation, because 1: Nearly no polish sites offer that, 2: if they do offer, the translation is so bad, It's even hard to understand something very simple like "Sign up" as that's translated to etc "Write hill" or something.
So yeah, it's VERY hard for me to do that.
I don't tell you to use google translations. PunBB (forum script) is original in english so I think you can't see any writing hills in this.
We're not like all your ots what you have visited. For us, polish is first.

@up
Some Poles watching otland, so we're posting here.

I don't tell you to use google translations. PunBB (forum script) is original in english so I think you can't see any writing hills in this.
We're not like all your ots what you have visited. For us, polish is first.

@up
Some Poles watching otland, so we're posting here.

I don't understand why you even got polish on the website..

Theres many polish ppl on servers with an English website, even if a PL don't know English I think the PL knows what "Create Account" is and "account name" "password" "email" etc.

The only extra players you get for having a Polish website is 10 years old PLs who are to retarded to understand what "Create account" is while you lose many players who ain't PL.

I don't understand why you even got polish on the website..

Theres many polish ppl on servers with an English website, even if a PL don't know English I think the PL knows what "Create Account" is and "account name" "password" "email" etc.

The only extra players you get for having a Polish website is 10 years old PLs who are to retarded to understand what "Create account" is while you lose many players who ain't PL.
How many times I must say, THERE WILL BE ENGLISH ON ACC-MAKER AND GAME.

@Undefeatable
Maybe you're racist, I'm patriot.

no dude your a racist and it's plain and simple.
It's stupid having pl only 10 year pl's don' understand english and fair guts to the nice pl's Who don't know it but the "Majority of them" Do know where the create an a/c button
Yeh u said it is here for now
BUT UNTIL THEN THIS SHOULD BE POSTED IN POLISH SECTION!!!

Is there a release date yet?
No there isn't maybe in this year.

Undefeatable buying moderators to delete my posts? : d (only non-polish of course).

We're thinking about change the name of project. Please vote yes or no. If you have some proposal, I'm waiting for it.

name it doom to fail -.-
you already have major groups of haters... I'm not one of them. however wont play.

name it doom to fail -.-
you already have major groups of haters... I'm not one of them. however wont play.
Groups? I think it's only EliteOTs, but I have small surprise for him and others.

We've got an english forum for all non-polish speakers (language: British English).
Remember! It's only free forum for you. The final will be released after a start with English, Scandinavian (not decided yet) and Polish section to talk.
Ranger's Apprentice English Forum

And.. the third preview will be some different. We're working at graphic preview.
Wait for it only few days, weeks. There will be released some news about storyline, what was totaly modified. And we will write some about PvP, quests, scripts and other!

logokdt.png

@Refresh

Please register on forum and write all ideas or questions!

And I have big request for people from GERMANY, SWEDEN, NORWAY, SPAIN AND OTHERS. Can you send me a links to your OTS's forums if there are any? No international forums but "national". (private message)

@Down
We have got an original spells, not coppied from other servers.

Last edited:
Rolf...... I watched some of the videos and I saw them using spells that are from Pokemon.

The last name change to RANGER'S ARCANI. The English forum has been disabled, because nobody were registred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back