• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [Custom client] Tibia Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://tibiasimulator.com/
Server Address
tibiasimulator.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
So no point in playing mages right now? Or how can you get pacc?

Played 2 times, both times all progress was reseted after screen freeze

Played 2 times, both times all progress was reseted after screen freeze
Yesterday the server crashed 3 times.
So no point in playing mages right now? Or how can you get pacc?
We know wthat it's not easy to play magic vocations without premium spells, However, at the moment our priority is server stability. Maybe just use SD runes?

Well you need 45lv for that and just one load of sd costs 350 gold, i think it is a bit too much.

I love the idea, just started playing.
Recommended if you like idle games and tibia you'll pretty much enjoy this alot.

Well you need 45lv for that and just one load of sd costs 350 gold, i think it is a bit too much.
We've decided that after today's server update (around 15:00 CEST), premium will be temporarily free.

I suggest that you change how your hunt analyser works, it limits me from opening skills window or interact with the client while hunting.
Maybe make it more like tibia 12 analyser with statistics like exp/hr, estimated time to level, loot/hr etc.

Started a rat hunt, the boxes are insanely small to tap when selecting hunt preferences etc.
When tapping attack preferences, I gave up and settled for whatever it landed on because the arrows just wouldn't go side to side.

Looks fun as hell though!

Any discord?
@VVarrior - can you pm me? :D

Last edited:
So some further feed back!
Hunting anything besides Rotworms is a real challenge even at level 30 I think this is due to the server continually rendering all creatures at once
When I go to minotaurs, I am in battle with 1x Minotaur, 1x Minotaur Mage, 1x Minotaur Guard, 1x Minotaur archer. No matter if I kill the guard, it seems another one is immediately available.

Ideas:
1: Give respawn a cooldown so my character is not constantly getting bashed in making a level 15 spawn difficult at level 30
2: Provide different difficulties for creatures that have this logic in real tibia, Cyclops has you fighting all type of cyclops at once. Instead for level 20 give us a cyclops spawn that is just regular cyclops that does not include smith.
3: Offer NPCs that might sell stronger equipment as we cannot trade players right now. I am still using all of the starting items and that as a knight restricts my weapons. Nothing drops a stronger sword. I have to choose club or axe.

not my type of a gameplay, but it is great to see something fresh :)

One way to make UI better is to separate panels into screens, switching would be done by swiping and if you hold an item and want to move to new screen, just drag it to the edge and it will "swipe" for you. This way you have way more space on screen so you can make buttons and everything bigger.

Game's preety good but there should be balance update. I died from mino, when i was 30lvl, and i lost my weapon. Now i cant Play . .

Maybe a training option that gives stamina back too?

Ability to have various saved configs (loot, target, etc)

Alarm when cap < X

Report:
For some reason my character sorcerer don't attack mino archers, only minotaurs, prolly because my wand can't reach them?
And they keep stacking, if you wait enough 2-3 archers will be attacking you with you attacking nothing

Last edited:
Maybe a training option that gives stamina back too?

Ability to have various saved configs (loot, target, etc)

Alarm when cap < X

Report:
For some reason my character sorcerer don't attack mino archers, only minotaurs, prolly because my wand can't reach them?
And they keep stacking, if you wait enough 2-3 archers will be attacking you with you attacking nothing
Its becouse i think there is much monsters near u and they hit u i have the same

i cant log in. tells me wrong info but i can log in the website with the same info

i cant log in. tells me wrong info but i can log in the website with the same info
Are you sure you don't have a typo? Maybe try copy-paste your account name and password from mail to the game client Enter Game window. And don't add '@gmail.com' to account name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back