• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [Custom client] Tibia Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://tibiasimulator.com/
Server Address
tibiasimulator.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I really appreciate it, but we don't want to beg and we can't take money from users for unfinished game.

You're right. It can be uncomfortable process for new users. However, our target group is Tibia fans. Most of us are OT veterans, so we've experience with Account Makers. We just made game for you, Tibians.

A little more than a few 10$ donations.

It was planned, but the project has been suspended. If nobody will begin cooperation with us, the server will shut down. So there is no point to release next patch/update. So sorry.
Sorry but no1 will cooperation with u , becouse u give up to fast. Look at mirage relams the creatoe havent monet, he start hosting at own computer... But month two, 3rd and hes now earing big money still developing the game

Sorry but no1 will cooperation with u , becouse u give up to fast. Look at mirage relams the creatoe havent monet, he start hosting at own computer... But month two, 3rd and hes now earing big money still developing the game
I have the skills. If someone hires me, I will keep working while I am paid. So why not?
Look at mirage relams the creatoe havent monet, he start hosting at own computer... But month two, 3rd and hes now earing big money still developing the game
Somebody will earn money, other will be sued. Saying someone has achieved success is like "Take a look at Amazon. They started at garage. You have an office and you give up? Shame on you".

I have the skills. If someone hires me, I will keep working while I am paid. So why not?

Somebody will earn money, other will be sued. Saying someone has achieved success is like "Take a look at Amazon. They started at garage. You have an office and you give up? Shame on you".
Than say a price. Here, DM

Are you new here or it's your noob account?
Im here becouse of Ur project. As old tibia player i was looking fan game to Play, saw Ur thread and created an account to support u as comenting

I'll be honest here as it's disheartening to see such a project go to waste and the community trying to keep it alive. It's a waste of time.

I offered 500 PLN for the server files, since it was going to be disbanded, and really, it's in alpha stage, sure this was just a small offer, but atleast it can carry on.

He didn't want a one time fee, he basically wants to make it his full time job and someone pay him (and his team) for it monthly "a few X thousand PLN per month".

I tried to explain that this isn't a good business idea to pay for a product that isnt bringing any money in, I'd directly go into minus equity and be at a loss. So I explained I would begin by paying per task, depending on the length and difficulty. Once transactions were brought in, I would pay him monthly for development work.

He wasn't interested.

Edit
I also offered to cover hosting fees every month and he develops it, he also declined that.

Your looking for cash and even if someone hires you the project will fail because your main purpose is cash, you created a unique game from tibia and you gave up really fast on it.
Only you can keep it alive not the community.

U posted this on monday and look how much already ppl u have now involved (go look at other advertisment, some dont even have 1 page of comments after month) its cause this is intresting i tried this app cause i was curious also but playing it is pain in the ass but the project will be succesful if u just fix it

Cause if u dont have slim fingers u cant play clicking on something is so paintfull that i give up playing after 20 mins but its does not mean i lost intrest in the project

So instead of complaining u should keep working on it or just sell/release it cause ppl will make it work for sure.

Last edited:
Your looking for cash and even if someone hires you the project will fail because your main purpose is cash, you created a unique game from tibia and you gave up really fast on it.
I alrewdy wrote IT. Even real tibia on her first day was about 1 player online... I will also give the money for devoloper but i'm scared. Scared that he wants just a money and anywah stopped a project becouse of... This..becouse of sometji g.... Becouse of.

Are you planning iOS support anytime soon? :(
Nope. The project has been suspended.
Im here becouse of Ur project. As old tibia player i was looking fan game to Play, saw Ur thread and created an account to support u as comenting
Very good. You can criticize, you can leave your feedback here. But don't force anything on me.
I'll be honest here as it's disheartening to see such a project go to waste and the community trying to keep it alive. It's a waste of time.

I offered 500 PLN for the server files, since it was going to be disbanded, and really, it's in alpha stage, sure this was just a small offer, but atleast it can carry on.

He didn't want a one time fee, he basically wants to make it his full time job and someone pay him (and his team) for it monthly "a few X thousand PLN per month".

I tried to explain that this isn't a good business idea to pay for a product that isnt bringing any money in, I'd directly go into minus equity and be at a loss. So I explained I would begin by paying per task, depending on the length and difficulty. Once transactions were brought in, I would pay him monthly for development work.

He wasn't interested.

Edit
I also offered to cover hosting fees every month and he develops it, he also declined that.
For 500 PLN you can get a good prostitute, not a online game files. Paying 100 PLN/month for server doesn't save us. And WTF? I didn't mention anything about "a few X thousand PLN per month".
Your looking for cash and even if someone hires you the project will fail because your main purpose is cash.
It is exactly the opposite. Users offer donations and want SMS Shop to help us. We don't want their money. We can't take them.
you created a unique game from tibia and you gave up really fast on it.
Okay, the game is unique. But is not finished, has a lot of bugs and is illegal. We'll make improved version, with legal content and post it. Today we need to give up. Better to suspend this project and create just better one.
U posted this on monday and look how much already ppl u have now involved (go look at other advertisment, some dont even have 1 page of comments after month) its cause this is intresting i tried this app cause i was curious also but playing it is pain in the ass but the project will be succesful if u just fix it

Cause if u dont have slim fingers u cant play clicking on something is so paintfull that i give up playing after 20 mins but its does not mean i lost intrest in the project

So instead of complaining u should keep working on it or just sell/release it cause ppl will make it work for sure.
The UI is just bad for mobile. It should be recreated from zero. And many other features too. It's a lot of work. And you don't see our app stats in Google Play Console. Most of users don't stay with us, they uninstall game quickly after first playing. They don't like our idea.
I alrewdy wrote IT. Even real tibia on her first day was about 1 player online...
I bet you don't know Tibia story. Tibia has became popular because of it's graphics. That why stand out from the crowd of MUDs (multi-user dungeon) games. But that was a long time ago...
I will also give the money for devoloper but i'm scared. Scared that he wants just a money and anywah stopped a project becouse of... This..becouse of sometji g.... Becouse of.
I repeat again. We don't want any money from the players. I could wrote something like "Okay. We'll create SMS Shop. You'll pay, we'll keep game online". But we have the honor and we don't use noob accounts created a day ago to achieve something in an online discussion.

Sad to see a developer giving up so fast lmao, was fun while it lasted.

Nope. The project has been suspended.

Very good. You can criticize, you can leave your feedback here. But don't force anything on me.

For 500 PLN you can get a good prostitute, not a online game files. Paying 100 PLN/month for server doesn't save us. And WTF? I didn't mention anything about "a few X thousand PLN per month".

It is exactly the opposite. Users offer donations and want SMS Shop to help us. We don't want their money. We can't take them.

Okay, the game is unique. But is not finished, has a lot of bugs and is illegal. We'll make improved version, with legal content and post it. Today we need to give up. Better to suspend this project and create just better one.

The UI is just bad for mobile. It should be recreated from zero. And many other features too. It's a lot of work. And you don't see our app stats in Google Play Console. Most of users don't stay with us, they uninstall game quickly after first playing. They don't like our idea.

I bet you don't know Tibia story. Tibia has became popular because of it's graphics. That why stand out from the crowd of MUDs (multi-user dungeon) games. But that was a long time ago...

I repeat again. We don't want any money from the players. I could wrote something like "Okay. We'll create SMS Shop. You'll pay, we'll keep game online". But we have the honor and we don't use noob accounts created a day ago to achieve something in an online discussion.

It's a shame you deleted all of your discord messages, otherwise I would have shown screenshots here, but the community can believe whatever they prefer to believe. I also didn't offer you 100PLN per month, but you don't pay a worker 5000 PLN per month for 100 PLN of work.

Good luck.

It's a shame you deleted all of your discord messages, otherwise I would have shown screenshots here, but the community can believe whatever they prefer to believe. I also didn't offer you 100PLN per month, but you don't pay a worker 5000 PLN per month for 100 PLN of work.

Good luck.
What's the point of offering more than 100 PLN/month for server which costs 100 PLN/month? :D

Dear Users, think there are only two possible options:
1) He is a liar.
2) He can publish your private messages.
Whichever option is true, it's definitely better to avoid him, isn't it?

What's the point of offering more than 100 PLN/month for server which costs 100 PLN/month? :D

Dear Users, think there are only two possible options:
1) He is a liar.
2) He can publish your private messages.
Whichever option is true, it's definitely better to avoid him, isn't it?
I offered to pay for the hosting per month, so you didn't have to pay for it, since you started our conversation from saying that hosting was too expensive, it then quickly changed to "my team needs to be paid x thousand PLN per month".

They can believe whatever keeps them happy, I'm sure a majority of them won't care.

My last reply, it's not worth trying to have a mature conversation with you in the slightest.

Pretty much you've confirmed what I said anyway in the below quotes. You want people to hire you, pay you, while you code your own project, lmao.

I have bad news. We've collected all your opinions and we summed up everything. Server is not stable, the UI is too small for mobile devices, hunting system does not meet our expectations, you don't fully control your character, there are bugs in client and everything (using CipSoft's intellectual property) here is illegal. There is a lot of work ahead of us and it's too early to add SMS Shop. We have no source of income and we cannot afford another months of work. We have made a decision not to continue the development of the project. However, if anyone is interested in financing/buying project, hiring us or another form of cooperation - pm me. You can consider it as a demo version of our programming skills. So sorry.

Sorry for the dumb question
but
whats the point of this project?
Dont misunderstand me I do not want to attack you in any way

since you started our conversation from saying that hosting was too expensive
Bullshit. I said you our server application uses avg. 60 MB RAM (because Tibia Simulator is unique and you don't walk around the map), so we don't need expensive hosting and paying for hosting doesn't save us. Also offering 500 PLN (less than junior programmer weekly salary in Poland) for client (unique, mobile, based on Unity engine), server and website source codes is some kind of joke.
They can believe whatever keeps them happy, I'm sure a majority of them won't care.
So you won't even deny it? Oh, you can't, because there are only two possible options.
it's not worth trying to have a mature conversation with you in the slightest.
It's harder to have a mature conversation with you, a liar or PM publisher. I won't tell which one of them you are, so you will stay simultaneously both of them.
Pretty much you've confirmed what I said anyway in the below quotes. You want people to hire you, pay you, while you code your own project, lmao.
Even I wrote "Hire me or I will suspend the game development!!11onene", you can just ignore this and go your own way. You don't have to cry here all the time.
My last reply
Goodbye then. And goodbye @walltimer. Hope people are smart enough to see that this is your second account (used by proxy) created just to attack. You can even have an army of noob accounts. But you won't win this battle because you have no arguments. All you have is like "I offered him <shitty money>. He declined that. Omfg!!11oneone".
The goal of the project was to create a unique, enjoyable mobile game. However, after deployment, we realized that lots of things need fix/rework and everything we made is illegal. No worries. Opinions were very helpful for us. In the future we will create a new, stable game with legal assets, taking all feedback into account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back