• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][Custom][SPokeOTS] - Pokemon

Server Website/AAC
http://spoke-online.eu/
Server Address
Server Port
Client Protocol
I tried to play here, I couldnt even gain a single level because when I went fishing I'd always fish out a poliwag that spammed bubblebeam and literally 2-3 shot me and my pokemon altogether, this OT needs a bit of revising if every wild pokemon is going to spam abilities like that.
I'm guessing you picked bulbsaur?

You can kill a few carterpie or ratata first to get a some levels(at least until you have vine whip or leech seed) .

Then fishing should be no problem for you.

Don't forget you can set a new home town at each pokemon center, that way you don't have to walk all the way back from Pallet each time you die.

im checking the site out and the map, I don't see any electabuzz, or syther. those are my 2 favorites. Do you have those included? Sorry the map is super hard to see, it won't let me zoom in on it

Download the map and then zoom in.
I heard mapper is gona make full resp map but dunnno how long it takes.

Buz is in power station( Cerulean,Mandarin north, Shamouti 2 spots) and scyther is in saffari but saffari works strange for me hope they will change it.

try help chat ingame, Iron(skykes) does a good job at tutoring and helping. If im on,you can also pm directly. the start is very easy. I find it kinda high rate at start but then slowdown right at the fun. To me this server is pretty amazing. It bring an oldschool poke ot feels while having these new one. Its not in br. Plus admin doing lots of event, even though the timezone fucks me out,its still fun seeing a gm caring for his server and population.

Hello Friends! :)

We have many many changes and updates on server! acctualy website is here:
Downloads
158.62 MB file on MEGA (https://mega.nz/file/TOA2QKBa#VAHCAxapQe1nz4T_N_ojU4uiNQunUFXYb7LL_7G6Qmc) (new client)
Disocrd:

We update map, fix some pokemons, do better balance
Change loot, shiny spawn, fix problems with pokemons eggs :)
Now all player can buy house (not only VIP)
Add new items to mark like TM box, Vitamin Box,
Add new loot from pokemons like Addons, Respect Box
and many, many moreee :)

We have now 17 players ONLINE ! :) come to us and try us server! Thank You!

~Vodka

You guys rly need to communicate with ur players.. I was playing, it went down and now its up on a other ip + website? cmon.

Also, stop teleport people to some stupid event when we are training our pokemons.

Be more professional please..

You guys rly need to communicate with ur players.. I was playing, it went down and now its up on a other ip + website? cmon.

Also, stop teleport people to some stupid event when we are training our pokemons.

Be more professional please..
Ey bro whe have information about this on dc/all forums/Facebook... I speak all day with Players and work on server. Server dosent have pause. We are online all time just you need read, check us on discord or Facebook there you have all information about server, and if i teleport you to event rlly sorry, i try always aks players about this.

Hi!
Gives you a link to a new client

Website SPokeOTS (http://185.201.112.145/)

Discord: Join the SPoke Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/X75hNTF)

There have been quite a few updates in the last few days.
The most important things are:
👉General improvement of pokemon
👉Changing shiny pokemon stats, the difference is not only the amount of hp.
👉Change some skills
👉New art for pokemon and items
👉Repair of pokemon bodies and graphics, eg Latias / Latios / Mewtwo
👉 A very large map update, new islands have appeared, resp legendary pokemons, e.g. Lugi,
Snow in Viridian and saffron
Island with Santa Claus :)
👉From next week, Pokemon will be dropping Christmas boxes, we want to give you more time to collect the right amount of holiday tokens
👉Few patches with pokemon eggs.
👉 Increased Potion Healing

We are still online! :)

Attachments

• received_386394505767768.jpeg
    received_386394505767768.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 25 · VirusTotal
  • received_320002559044017.jpeg
    received_320002559044017.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 23 · VirusTotal
  • received_2851596348442662.jpeg
    received_2851596348442662.jpeg