• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Dragon Ball New Story ╳ Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update soon
BarePastAmericancrow-size_restricted.gif

Sorry, but if you want create server dragon ball you need use otclient or made new one.

Character is looks 32x32 up this to 64x64 or 96x96
Because now its looks holy shit. If you realy want many players give job for some programmer who can do it for you. For me is shit looks shit and my eyes fucking pain when i look on this graphics

Sorry, but if you want create server dragon ball you need use otclient or made new one.

Character is looks 32x32 up this to 64x64 or 96x96
Because now its looks holy shit. If you realy want many players give job for some programmer who can do it for you. For me is shit looks shit and my eyes fucking pain when i look on this graphics

Don't worry, i'am programmer and i have 200-300 online every day since 2014. I will not change client to otc or any other in case of dbns, because players don't want it. It's type of server, where you enter, go fast exp and make some wars / pk, how does it look is not nessesary. But thanks for opinion :)

Oh shit, this pixelart... very very ugly men and others stolen NICE legendary db ots xD Update will be again delayed 2,3 week? maybe 1m?:D New outfits only for donator? or pay to sms shop?:)

Oh shit, this pixelart... very very ugly men and others stolen NICE legendary db ots xD Update will be again delayed 2,3 week? maybe 1m?:D New outfits only for donator? or pay to sms shop?:)
agree

That head of a snake from a Snake Way is awesome :D

Don't worry, i'am programmer and i have 200-300 online every day since 2014. I will not change client to otc or any other in case of dbns, because players don't want it. It's type of server, where you enter, go fast exp and make some wars / pk, how does it look is not nessesary. But thanks for opinion :)
How many you have right now. It shows 0 on my end... Where i can see your current online player count?

Last edited:
laggy as f*** for people outside poland...

also game and page should be more english oriented to cover more people i could not find my way in the game and some news are in polish in the site

laggy as f*** for people outside poland...

also game and page should be more english oriented to cover more people i could not find my way in the game and some news are in polish in the site
Lags caused your internet connection or ping to europe.

its good server I actually like it, its unique, it has many quests and in english. You dont find these days servers that have animated features that is in English language I recommend it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back