• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Dragon Ball New Story ╳ Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arkam, you should make some information about the characters on website.
What are their weaknesses, their strengths.
Also, I've seen that the spells of the characters aren't very unique, very many characters have furie for example. Try to make it more unique!

We are working on updates.

19:01 New record: 652 players are logged in.

are you playing it? i always play these naruto/dragon ball/pokemon... servers alone :( i might join if you play too
I play alot! All day long! :d
My name is Snea Nisse :) PM me if u wanna play :D

We want to announce that really soon we will launch a new server, it'll be based on DBNS source and data pack, but with a lot of new systems.
We will still work on DBNS, but the new one will surpass your expectations and will set a new quality for Dragon Ball servers.

1.png

2.png

3.jpg

Work in progress...
353zBxz.gif

Last edited:
how do you get to the reve server? http://reve.dbns.eu/ only shows me the intro but can't access website
Website isn't ready yet, we deleted start date, because we need to fix some errors and add more content before start. We will msg here about start DBNS REVE.

ODgMlpE.png

Dungeon System
iGxgaEX.png

Checkpoints
uNzMDq5.png

Daily Tasks
kO7byUe.png

Minigames
0n9zMhe.png

PvP Enfo
nL70n1Y.png

Quests
O1wwnKE.png

Raid System
VfXWYAb.png

19 Vocations
b1wj8ev.png

Enjoy!
TCr0YHf.png

1.10.2016 - START

Lottery of the Day - RL CASH
tlzHsKN.png

Quest log
aX7KH4T.png

Updates
b9wlrYX.png

New Blasters
l62iz3q.png

We are finishing our new blasters system. They will be more useful now (mostly PvE, but maybe someone will find them useful in PvP). New, updated version of blasters will be tied with quest line, after each stage of the quest You'll be able to upgrade Your blasters techniques, raise max. number of targets, dmg, critics, attack speeds, etc. Attached image shows ricochet (advanced blaster technique), beside the main target, some of the dmg is dealt to other monsters in range (ricochet won't hit players). We will add few other features to blasters like stuns that work on bosses etc, so blaster will no longer be useless items.

14563547_524261131116350_7363324231122402979_n.png

Soon new vocations from Dragon Ball Super!
14708110_529825837226546_4058171793037047179_n.png

all links are broken or your server is down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back