• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND/ENGLISH] Old School 7.6!

Samme

.::EmmaS-SammE::.
Senator
Reaction score
Hello.​

I would like to invite you, otlanders to the new old school server which name is Real 7.6. Server is hosted at the Avesta by Ferrus, what gives you more stability and more functions!

Here you can find:

- Almost full real tibia map (still got many bugs, but fixing that every update).
- Many quest (still, there are some misstakes, but to make it more perfect you should report it at forum.)
- Low rates!

--[
Exp: 6x
Skills: 5x
Magic: 3x
Loot: 1x
Spawn: 1x
]--

IP: real76.sytes.net
ACC: http://real76.sytes.net/

Come and feel the old school playin'!

Last edited:
3x exp :S then you better go play realots ore something... this server will badly fail i think:(

BTW: i have to say i like it that you made a 7.6 server but you can better make exp stages ore higer exp rate, becuase most people start play ot becuase they are faster higer lvl think about it mein friend, i hope you gonna change the exp rate/stage to a higer level.

your,

assassinho

Me too. Make better exp like 30 or something. And we have to advertise it everywhere.

samme as you can see alot of people would like to see higer exp rate/stage. and change to premium free... not that you have to pay for it BTW: IT ARE ADTIVCES TO MAKE IT BETTER if you do all this it would be a good server:D and i will play for sure

Exp rate has been changed to 6x also I wont change exp rate to 30~ or something because its too high then too many noobs are playin' also it isn`t fun with high exp rates.

Added also news tickers (first at 7.6 servers?) :)

Posiadasz Login First! premium points. o.o

Fixed, thanks for reporting.

// Today I just make guild system at Gesiors ACC 100% working with 7.6, so now the account maker is fully conventered to 7.6. :)

Last edited:
Exp rate has been changed to 6x also I wont change exp rate to 30~ or something because its too high then too many noobs are playin' also it isn`t fun with high exp rates.

sorry i won't come play this server, at the first place: it laggs, second place: i got alot of debug assortiment, at the third place exp is still to low.

Last edited:
Edit: fix the little laggs:(

edit: i got debug everywhere i walk ... i can't play...

Last edited:
Edit: fix the little laggs:(

edit: i got debug everywhere i walk ... i can't play...

Dunno why, maybe thats problem caused by that .. server is hosted in Poland. And there wont be any donations items because Avesta doesnt have LUA_SQL :p

Dunno why, maybe thats problem caused by that .. server is hosted in Poland. And there wont be any donations items because Avesta doesnt have LUA_SQL :p

fix the exp rate then:blink: becuase this is still to low for many of us.. and you will get atleast a record of 20 players online:(
and maby some gold for the start like 200 gp? so you can travel to a other city to make cash there.:thumbup:

hope you will work on all this then i think alot of players will come to here.

Still is too low. Its my suggest:
Exp rate :
8-50lvl 25x
50-80lvl 20x
80-100lvl 15x
100-150lvl 10x
150-999lvl 3x
loot : 3x

Last edited:
Still is too low. Its my suggest:
Exp rate :
8-50lvl 25x
50-80lvl 20x
80-100lvl 10x
100-150lvl 15x
150-999lvl 3x
loot : 3x

looks good:thumbup:

the exp stage then loot rate 2x ore there will be to many rich players. :(

8-50lvl 20x
50-80lvl 15x
80-100lvl 10x
100-150lvl 8x
150-999lvl 3x

sounds better (in my opinion, but only in mine : D)

Yep, the problem is that stages dont work on avesta for me, dunno why.

Yep, the problem is that stages dont work on avesta for me, dunno why.

:O maby you should ask it somewhere else in the forums what the problem can by becuase if you make it stages i think alot more players will come

Added also news tickers (first at 7.6 servers?) :)

Fixed, thanks for reporting.

// Today I just make guild system at Gesiors ACC 100% working with 7.6, so now the account maker is fully conventered to 7.6. :)

You're not the first one with Gesior working on Avesta, atleast I had mine working for a couple of months now :p

Also, about the exp stages, if you haven't removed <-- --> it won't work.

this server won't get alot of players if he doesn't change the exp rate.. at gantroz im looking forward to yours ot server:D

Back