• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Evolera [8.6] 9999x exp custom evo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sword you had in the backpack obviously, and yeh.. You don't have to spoil new stuff, because there are not any :p

(and sorry, I can indeed check what item id that a normal sword has, do not worry about this)

And regarding how you got it and that, I'm sure that it was the itemid of a normal sword, is because I use this itemid when I test stuff and attr attack it - so it makes a lot of sense.
How you got it? I have no clue :p, although, what is important? That it is gone.

Inb4 comment; "Your staff uses these weapons". No they do not xD
I dont play your server lol. i only see no itemID on it, killallah is proving to you that he got an item from staff and you ignore it. you ar ebeing ignorant atm. you should investigate on that instead of fucking with ur community on otland. check the admin's command log. you might find an edition of items on their commands.

I dont play your server lol. i only see no itemID on it, killallah is proving to you that he got an item from staff and you ignore it. you ar ebeing ignorant atm. you should investigate on that instead of fucking with ur community on otland. check the admin's command log. you might find an edition of items on their commands.
I ignore it? No, I simply said that I removed all of the item ids with a "sword". Problem solved. I even have my own theory of how that had happened (sorry but I do not believe his BS, if there is someone's words you should not trust It's definitely Killallah's).

What was the problem he stated; Someone had a sword with much ATK;
How did it happen? Most likely a test sword that any staff of us had been sloppy with and accidently dropped it somehow.

What does Killallah claim happened? "Staff gave him it"
Do I believe it? No.
Do you? Apparently, yes.

Is problem solved?
Yes.

According to you?
No.

According to Killallah?
No.

I ignore it? No, I simply said that I removed all of the item ids with a "sword". Problem solved. I even have my own theory of how that had happened (sorry but I do not believe his BS, if there is someone's words you should not trust It's definitely Killallah's).

What was the problem he stated; Someone had a sword with much ATK;
How did it happen? Most likely a test sword that any staff of us had been sloppy with and accidently dropped it somehow.

What does Killallah claim happened? "Staff gave him it"
Do I believe it? No.
Do you? Apparently, yes.

Is problem solved?
Yes.

According to you?
No.

According to Killallah?
No.
What the hell.

TL;DR:

If an admin gives himself a sword with 10000000000000000 damage it is A SOLVED PROBLEM when you removed it ? which means if he killed 500 people with 2 hits cause of that weapon it is NOT a problem because he is not able to do it anymore? he could make another item like this, but that is not a problem? :D well i see why killalah says ur dumb, because you clearly are. if you wanna sovle a poblem fuck off at ur staff and recreate it.

What the hell.

TL;DR:

If an admin gives himself a sword with 10000000000000000 damage it is A SOLVED PROBLEM when you removed it ? which means if he killed 500 people with 2 hits cause of that weapon it is NOT a problem because he is not able to do it anymore? he could make another item like this, but that is not a problem? :D well i see why killalah says ur dumb, because you clearly are. if you wanna sovle a poblem fuck off at ur staff and recreate it.
If you could read you would see how that occurred in the first place :)

Why do people even try to keep servers as these as legit as possible? Its not a serious server at all, there will always be some sort of staff abuse on those type of servers just because small shit doesnt matter and they got their privileges, nothing is able to be kept track of carefully like on other serious project, so drop the conversation and go with teh flow :D

Its a proven fact all evo & 9999x OT owners are below 18 which explains a lot of the problems that these servers bring

Just personal thought

Why do people even try to keep servers as these as legit as possible? Its not a serious server at all, there will always be some sort of staff abuse on those type of servers just because small shit doesnt matter and they got their privileges, nothing is able to be kept track of carefully like on other serious project, so drop the conversation and go with teh flow :D

Its a proven fact all evo & 9999x OT owners are below 18 which explains a lot of the problems that these servers bring

Just personal thought

Exactly i will be mad on low mid rate servers but this? This server is just for fun.

what are the next updates going to be ? mounts ? new outfits? new bosses? pvp spells? monsters spells ?
i am just trying to get ideas for the server who u dont get mad when i post that
thanks
Not done: Summon(pet) system for all vocs, all will have different "pets", will cost gold nuggets and have a level req :)

Done: Heaven sword quest coming tonight

Alright i've been playing evolera for quite a while now and here's a professional opinion.

The current staff members are retarded, dont take this wrong i love them but they are retarded. A donkey can do a better job.

And the posts above, I agree Shizuka sometimes picks hes friends in 2vs2/3vs3 events BUT he is not power abusing in last man standing, accusing him for power abuse is just retarded. If he was power abusing he would've have gotten demoted long time ago.

Last man standing is pretty obvious, the powerful man lives the weak people dies, so please stop accusing Shizuka for stupid things, he's a loveable egypt :)

Edit: To the GOD's in evolera.se keep up the good work, you aint retarded :*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back