• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Kruzak Real Tibia RPG 7.4 | STAGES | RPG |

lursky

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
xxRHfWW.png

gU0rOsv.png

Kruzak is a low rate real tibia server. Our main goal was to recreate the good old RPG climate of the times Tibia 7.4.
We took care of all the elements characteristic of this version, such as. rope in the old style, UH Trapping and many other things.
The difficulty of the game is maintained at a very high level due to the low experience multiplier points and original mana and life regeneration .
An additional advantage is that there is no training monks, the inability to purchase runes in shop, etc.
All items you can get in game (either directly in the form of a monster loot or buy them from other, more experienced players).
Great emphasis is also laid on the accuracy of the mapping of all quests, maps, areas known to Tiba 7.4 and NPCs.
You will not find here wands / rods, you will not get the functionality hotkey-s. The Party Experiance is available using "!party"
As befits a genuine magician, magic you can become just as soon as we learn them.
We have not forgotten about the important missions in the game
Certainly, you can count on all the quests from Real Tibia, ie. Postman Quest (all missions and awards), The Djinn War Quests, Aniihilator, Banshee Quest and many others.
The adventure starts on the island for beginners -Rookgard.
I apologise for any grammatical errors because it's translated text.

Serer information
gU0rOsv.png

IP: Kruzak.com
Port: 7171

Experience Stages:
D3C41dN.png

Magic: 2.0x
Skill: 3.0x
Loot: 1.5x

Regeneration:

Sorcerer
1hp per 6sec (Promotion: 1hp per 6sec)
1mp per 3sec (Promotion: 1mp per 2sec)

Druid
1hp per 6sec (Promotion: 1hp per 6sec)
1mp per 3sec (Promotion: 1mp per 2sec)

Paladin
1hp per 4sec (Promotion: 1hp per 3sec)
1mp per 4sec (Promotion: 1mp per 3sec)

Knight
1hp per 3sec (Promotion: 1hp per 2sec)
1mp per 6sec (Promotion: 1mp per 6sec)

Frags:
Number of kills to red skull: 3
Number of kills to ban: 5
Frag time: 24h

Gallery
gU0rOsv.png

hDdAspd.png

EcUpneu.png

NGMguOu.png

uXP1cpp.png

gU0rOsv.png

Have fun :)

Last edited:
First off your not known what so ever trying to host a low exp server... And nobody will waste their time playing a 3x Exp server

First off your not known what so ever trying to host a low exp server... And nobody will waste their time playing a 3x Exp server
I logged in today, but there is small amount of people playing there. Server seems to be fine, nice thing that you can buy PACC ingame by cc or make payment in PLN. 3 days of premium for start - cool thing. Just advertise the server as much as you can to make people play there.
I am currently playing on Faloria and I just dont want to throw this server away.

I logged in today, but there is small amount of people playing there. Server seems to be fine, nice thing that you can buy PACC ingame by cc or make payment in PLN. 3 days of premium for start - cool thing. Just advertise the server as much as you can to make people play there.
I am currently playing on Faloria and I just dont want to throw this server away.
It's the fact that there is a reason they are dying. Community is in need of a medium exp server. Would attract the most people by far

It's the fact that there is a reason they are dying. Community is in need of a medium exp server. Would attract the most people by far

What the community needs is a freaking decided community.

Whenever you see someone hosting a low rate, people comes to say that they need a mid rate, if you host a mid rate, people will call for a low or high exp server... So what we need right now is some weed

First off he can host whatever the fuck he wants, like it? play, dont? dont play then.

Good luck with your rpg project.

annoying whiny kids

So quiet here - Lursky you do restart maybe and stage exp? :)

Experience rate has been changed to Stages.
Now it's:

1-2:5x
3-5: 8x
6-7: 10x
8-14: 12x
15-24: 10x
25-39: 8x
40-49: 6x
50-59: 5x
60-74: 4x
75-119: 3x
120-149: 2x