• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] OriginalTibia 7.7 [HR] | Yellow skull system | PVP-Enforced | ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Fribben but the war style community of tibia these days is just.... non existent. Period.

You got the retards who played this game 4 years too late , coming and pretending to know abt oldschool. Bunch of char loving, boring kids.

RIP oldschool. Will always respect what you did back in the days for the game with your war ots and highrates. Was a good run, and im happy you (and myself) was part of it.

Last edited:
RIP oldschool.

seqdbub.png

thought this serv would get more popular, but no advert in otservlist, torg.pl (polish forums) and br forums but i still didn't expect so low online with the amount of attention on otland, though saying you did your best is kinda stupid as you clearly didn't take time to copy pasto this advert thread on the br and pl forums (which are together 90% of player base) which takes 5 min to do.

i hope you put some serv out again soon with some proper ads and we can all have some battles and fun :- )

Sorry Fribben but the war style community of tibia these days is just.... non existent. Period.

You got the retards who played this game 4 years too late , coming and pretending to know abt oldschool. Bunch of char loving, boring kids.

RIP oldschool. Will always respect what you did back in the days for the game with your war ots and highrates. Was a good run, and im happy you (and myself) was part of it.

signed

seqdbub.png

thought this serv would get more popular, but no advert in otservlist, torg.pl (polish forums) and br forums but i still didn't expect so low online with the amount of attention on otland, though saying you did your best is kinda stupid as you clearly didn't take time to copy pasto this advert thread on the br and pl forums (which are together 90% of player base) which takes 5 min to do.

i hope you put some serv out again soon with some proper ads and we can all have some battles and fun :- )

this br community brings nothing to the server. Yes it increases the online players, but thats pretty much it. Name one good war on oldschool ots where Br's had a big part in and gave nice fights/wars (goodluck searching for that). So even if he had br community playing you won't have a nice community, far from it. You can call it racism or whatever you want, but I call it a fact.
The real war teams are gone and splitted.
I'm back to legacy enjoying some rpg (never knew i would say this;p)

RiP pay2play ots ....
dont be stupid
Medivia is still alive beacouse it is normal ots not shit like this or Rayan idiot ots :p

Make server like Inferna Online
Super fast exp at begin
100% Pvp enfo
Lose 5% per death
Spawns very near, you have to cut them into very close area to the city
High lootrate
Delete aol
No bless

Make server like Inferna Online
Super fast exp at begin
100% Pvp enfo
Lose 5% per death
Spawns very near, you have to cut them into very close area to the city
High lootrate
Delete aol
No bless

PPPPPPPPSHTTTTTTTT shh!

well bro u cant make comeback and make donation that give 100% exp
all servers have premmium with 10% more exp 1% less deathloss and 1% more lloot ;) Next time use this

Sorry boys. Just bad timing, I think. Tibia season has officially ended. Open OTS after summer. Cya in October. ^^
Bad timing to open OT at year 2017 I would say.
Also this premmium thing was the biggest OP donation i 've ever seen. This pushed many people to dont even start ! I hope you learn your mistakes and if you make next server it can success good luck!

Medivia was (might still be for some) fun at one point. The updates however are not up to my standards, and nor have they changed the game for the better. Its just new monsters, new loot, and new outfits. No new mechanics, no REAL new challenge and I personally dont enjoy grinding levels for the rest of eternity.

Game is stagnant.

The real war teams are gone and splitted.
I'm back to legacy enjoying some rpg (never knew i would say this;p)

+1 abt war teams.

Would love to see old Stijn talk to current Stijn about rpg hehe

Good lucks, thanks for hosting all original versions! you will be remembered !

Tell us more about urself? u work in rl? why u was out for so long hosting ? hobbies?

Thanks man, I don't think that is relevant to share on an OT community to be honest, but appreciate your kindness :)

well bro u cant make comeback and make donation that give 100% exp
all servers have premmium with 10% more exp 1% less deathloss and 1% more lloot ;) Next time use this

Everyone can speculate what the issue is, but I felt that WAS* was something that I wanted to push, no regrets on that part to be honest. But I won't be using that subscription model anymore afaik.

why didnt u pay punio to play ur serv?
We had some internal conflicts between us, otherwise he would be streaming OriginalTibia

Fuck Pride indeed, but it's not about pride my friend.

I was going to stop hosting but I still have dedicated time and I thought I could give it a new chance with 8.0 since I did get requests of this as well, with latest sources. What do you guys think?

LETS MAKE ORIGINALTIBIA GREAT AGAIN.

Fribben.

tbh nothing u do will get a population. Lets be honest there are 2 ots that even have over 200 people on them and they are darkot and medivia. Tbh i dont know why darkot has a following, maybe because people like the dumb ass op manas but thats besides the point. Medivia has a population because they are a known server and have little to no downtime. They are a good server to put time into because of that since they will never reset. On the other hand we have original tibia making its i dont know 8th? return after a 2-3 year break it seems like. If you think anyone is willing to donate time to play a server more than a few days where the owner has reset countless times and went MIA for 3 years? pls.

I did not want to make this post but its getting a little obnoxious at how many 7.4-7.72 clients are releasing and failing so fast. The community isnt here anymore unless they want strictly a super high rate server with no donations so they can war for 1 day then quit.

Make a very fast exp with good pvp game mechanics and a very small Shop donation. Like premmium will give you max 20% more exp something like that, free djinn but rashid for shop.

Purely for war! Once you get a population start host 8.0 or lowrate or real map. Im sorry to say but 50% of my friends didnt start becouse after 1 day they wouldnt want to donate.

If you make a fair server for everyone that we can war 24/7, u can suceess before open other servers

I am sorry to say you this Fribben.
But before you wanna start get population,
you have to make a free server for everyone. Then if you want add donations add them, but on another server.
Original failed becouse donate was a MUST. No other server has ever done that in the last 2 years except for Medivia, but its 7 years old.
I want to make a positive chritcism but i hope you dont feel bad about it.
Your premmium ruined and killed the server, everyone can agree with it.
I hope this mistake can make you rethink on how to make a good server.
I wish you good luck on new project.
I hope you dont make 8.0 you should focus on oldschool ;)

Ffribben if 80% of people on this thread whined about WAS..... You could have listened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back