• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] OriginalTibia 7.7 [HR] | Yellow skull system | PVP-Enforced | ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The server just started, people disturbing our spawn so we went to kill them when we were high enough, I never received a ban on a server by a GM for killing other players.
6 kills to ban, killed 2.

This server is a fail, wouldn't play here.

Got banned for killing people in Thais, clearly states its a PVP-enforced server, tho getting banned for killing people.

What a joke owner and server.

Summoning orc berserkers and killing level 8 and you think I want people like you on my server? You are the reason why frag system has to be strict.

@Fribben
there is not even 100 ppl online if u want earn something u should make WARMONGOL 50% cheaper and make FREE DJINN ACCESS or tommorow it will be dead ; p I HOPE NOT but...

Not even 100 players, that is true. I am actually comfortable with the amount I have, if you guys aren't, that is up to you. It hopefully will keep increasing, but amount is not everything if steady war teams play. If it dies, it dies, I don't control fate, I did my part of maintaing, building, and advertising this server, I gave it my all. If it fail, I failed doing my best. And that is all I can do :)

I would suggest you guys to refund the bought points.

What a joke.
I don't even want to know how a toxic mindset like yours work, I am just glad I don't.

I thank everyone who participated on the start, I don't really see the big issue, 75 online, ok? 75 online can be more fun than 300, you have servers today with 300 players and it is called dead, so it all depends on how the wars turn out, if they turn out bad, well then you have it there, if they turn on great, then you have it. We have nothing to hide, everything has 0 transparency, we did our best and we hope for the best. You can't judge a server by less than an hour of uptime.

Hail OriginalTibia and I don't doubt one bit it can increase. Register here

Fribben.

You are such a toxic owner, you'll get what's coming.

When you learn to become a man, you will understand that people like you are nothing to me. You are the reason why I am successful.

Fribben.

Successful? Have you forgotten the past already?

Please, you are so ignorant to the hate towards you and the server you're running.

Successful? Have you forgotten the past already?

Please, you are so ignorant to the hate towards you and the server you're running.

Are you begging me to listen to your hate? Desperate on a new level lol

Fribben.

hahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahaahhaahah
62 ppl online
ahahahahahahahahahaha

Fail fribben fail i told you Pay2Play not good idea

imo the rates are fine enough that you don't need to pay2play. You can play fine without. Its more a problem that we've seen lately more. Let's say community is slowly dieing imo (this is already for a while happening)

so @duchs don't be too happy about this..

hahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahaahhaahah
62 ppl online
ahahahahahahahahahaha

Fail fribben fail i told you Pay2Play not good idea
I did my best, advertised and discussed for over 3 weeks, dedicated a lot of energy and generated 97 players, before, it would at least grant me 250 players just by a simple topic on OTLand. I can't do more than I did, I put literally everything I could put into this by heart, soul and energy. And that is what is important to me, so I don't see it as a fail, a fail is when you don't accomplish what you set out to do, and I did accomplish exactly what I wanted, and that was to open, not to reach a high amount of players. But laughing at someone who you think failed requires a very negative mindset though, I am surely glad that I am not in your shoes at least, I am grateful for the amount I got, and that is what is important my friend, to keep your head up and never give up. Learn something from this and maybe you can do achieve something with your life.

imo the rates are fine enough that you don't need to pay2play. You can play fine without. Its more a problem that we've seen lately more. Let's say community is slowly dieing imo (this is already for a while happening)

so @duchs don't be too happy about this..
Without a doubt a hundred percent true.

Fribben.

I think the problem is that serious war teams are gone. Now its just small random pk teams. Maybe people getting old....... I dont think premmium account is the problem

errrr am i going to play against myself on this ot? :( there was one noob battle between us level 40-50's in thais and when ppl died they quit, GGWP

fucking sad at 8.6 elfbot ots can get 1k+ on launch and 7.4-7.77 gets 50players. Anyway tyvm fribben for trying

Well, fate is fate, and there is not much to do about it. 19 players and steadily decreasing. I must say I genuinely am grateful for everyone who participated in the discussion thread, advertisement and gave me very warm welcomes, I don't regret coming back and talking to many of you again, I learned a lot during these 3 weeks and I must say I don't regret it. This is most likely the last server you see from me because I will probably retire after the end of this server.

I will keep it online for the time the dedicated is online. No hate, keep it the positivity, hope you find what you search for in life, was a great great pleasure hosting servers all these years and actually providing sick battle field grounds, but as everything moves, it is time for me to move on as well.

Goodluck and thank you once again,
Joseph.

Good lucks, thanks for hosting all original versions! you will be remembered !

Tell us more about urself? u work in rl? why u was out for so long hosting ? hobbies?

ahahahah nice fail my friend 8 ppl online ...
i told you dont earn on ots

Weird. I thought people were longing for a 7.7 server. Hopefully the amount of players will regrowth!

Reason for fail.

1. Poland Server
2. 2x exp for premmy aka biggest pay2win I've ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back