• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | RLMAP | hardcore PvP-E | SATURDAY 16/2 - 18.00!

Server Website/AAC
https://www.originaltibia.com
Server Address
originaltibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Ye lets not listen to the community! Fuck the community you are the boss!
Just look at what vericoolguy says. Cipsoft dont listen either and that worked out 'perfect'!!!
Democracy is a bad thing.

Ye lets not listen to the community! Fuck the community you are the boss!
Just look at what vericoolguy says. Cipsoft dont listen either and that worked out 'perfect'!!!
Democracy is a bad thing.
Yeah, better listen to tampon proposals. It works great x1000 lootrate and exp x1 after level 70.
Anyway, by ""perfect"" you mean this?
Look how much money they were making on your "loved" 2004 and how much they're making now. And the numbers will still go up in 2018. Real tibia is a great game specially on the RPG part. And don't act like you didn't play it. On the last 2 years I saw all the people from here tryharding there.
Alinor, mex, flomes, nerax, punio... probably even you, with a hidden name because a dead there at the start of the server is 5€... eh? You can't rune farm there eh.
And you know what else you can't? Bot. Since 2017 there are 0 popular bots working, just simple macros that do nothing. So gl with you BS.
Retro servers are pretty close of what tibia was in 8.6 with ofc new content. You should know it since you played mastercores hehe.
Have a nice day and next time come here with facts, not with irony.

Last edited:
Look how much money they were making on your "loved" 2004 and how much they're making now.

You're comparing a year where most of us were kids and couldn't afford premium to a year where most of us are adults and have jobs and have the ability to spend more money on premium and tibia coins. Cipsoft has never spent any real effort to advertise their game, so most of the people that play today are also people that used to play back in the days. You're also comparing the revenue of a company that consists of 16 employees vs. 86 employees. Each employee in 2004 was contributing more to the revenue than they do now with their 86 employees. Just because Cipsoft has went full sellout mode lately it doesn't mean that the game has become better, it just shows that they care more about money than the game itself and more money != better game.

And you know what else you can't? Bot. Since 2017 there are 0 popular bots working, just simple macros that do nothing. So gl with you BS.
Retro servers are pretty close of what tibia was in 8.6 with ofc new content. You should know it since you played mastercores hehe.

This is really false, there are not only simple macros. I know several people that use very good bots that support auto-healing, anti-para, auto-ssa, swapping rings, trash, flowers etc. These people have been using it for more than a year without a deletion so what you're saying is absolutely not true. It's not being used to the same extent as it used to though, only a minority of the players are using these bots in PVP now. Cavebotting on the other hand has almost gotten extinct since Battleye came out. There are some cavebots out there but they're not very advanced and bug out quite easily because they rely on map-clicking.

You're comparing a year where most of us were kids and couldn't afford premium to a year where most of us are adults and have jobs and have the ability to spend more money on premium and tibia coins. Cipsoft has never spent any real effort to advertise their game, so most of the people that play today are also people that used to play back in the days. You're also comparing the revenue of a company that consists of 16 employees vs. 86 employees. Each employee in 2004 was contributing more to the revenue than they do now with their 86 employees. Just because Cipsoft has went full sellout mode lately it doesn't mean that the game has become better, it just shows that they care more about money than the game itself and more money != better game.

This is really false, there are not only simple macros. I know several people that use very good bots that support auto-healing, anti-para, auto-ssa, swapping rings, trash, flowers etc. These people have been using it for more than a year without a deletion so what you're saying is absolutely not true. It's not being used to the same extent as it used to though, only a minority of the players are using these bots in PVP now. Cavebotting on the other hand has almost gotten extinct since Battleye came out. There are some cavebots out there but they're not very advanced and bug out quite easily because they rely on map-clicking.

OFF:
Actually coming from a guy that is on a big team "core" playing real tibia AND they couldn't even remove ultimate mana potions from retro hardcore is as stupid as it sounds.
When your team together with the other ones CAN remove ultimate mana potions from the game and stop this AVA and TC spam, I will read the rest you say.
And yeah, we all know quapux and all these people who gonna try every single way to cheat on the game. Just say you have people on your team using macros in 2019 and you have no power to kick them. It's simple.
Just compare how tibia was 10 years ago and now. On every single spawn there was a bot, and every single guy had magebot. Now, that 2-3 people on a war team can use an "autossa" when you can put ssa on hotkey, "anti-para" when it was nerfed, "swaping rings" when 99% of your team is on utamo vita, "trash" when you can still push people who trash himself. "target" when you can hide monsters/npc on battleist. HAS 0 IMPACT. Proof? Your team have few people using this "pixel bots" and still lost the server 2 times. And won 0 servers.

I know you from reddit and you are a cool guy, but posting a wall here not gonna change the fact that you played an ava server with ultimate manas for 2 years without even complaining.
ps. I was not comparing anything, you just took a sentence from my post, every company "ot hosters included" want to make more money every year. And cipsoft is doing it with SUCCESS. They keep track of way more things that what we know.

Your post makes 0 sense to me. If you belive what you are trying to say, why did u spent thousands of tibiacoins on tortura?

ONTOPIC: SICK server, enjoying it a lot as always.

Have a nice day

Last edited:
OFF:
Actually coming from a guy that is on a big team "core" playing real tibia AND they couldn't even remove ultimate mana potions from retro hardcore is as stupid as it sounds.
When your team together with the other ones CAN remove ultimate mana potions from the game and stop this AVA and TC spam, I will read the rest you say.

You honestly think a war team has anything to say to Cispoft? You think we haven't already tried to remove ultimate mana potions, reduce the damage AOE runes deal to other players and so forth? I even created a proposal on the forums about it that had several pages of interested people writing in it and yet Cipsoft doesn't give a flying fuck about it. Cipsoft doesn't listen to its most dedicated players that actually know how to improve the game. Instead they make the game more and more casual so rpg players can have an easier time to gain experience. That's their business strategy and it's nothing a war team in the game can change.

Just compare how tibia was 10 years ago and now. On every single spawn there was a bot, and every single guy had magebot. Now, that 2-3 people on a war team can use an "autossa" when you can put ssa on hotkey, "anti-para" when it was nerfed, "swaping rings" when 99% of your team is on utamo vita, "trash" when you can still push people who trash himself. "target" when you can hide monsters/npc on battleist. HAS 0 IMPACT. Proof? Your team have few people using this "pixel bots" and still lost the server 2 times. And won 0 servers.

Yes, I agree it has become much better but I can tell you from experience that there are people using these bots in both teams so it's not one sided. And it doesn't have 0 impact, it might not have as much impact as magebot did but it does have impact for sure.

Losing the server twice? If you're referring to last summer when the team decided to take a break for 2 months after the server became stale then you're out of the loop. Let's not talk about when we came back after the summer and fought 50~ enemies that had been exping all day, all night, taking 400+ and still losing against our level 250s. There has been times when our enemies have been very inactive for long periods of time as well and I don't see that as someone that has "lost" the server. Someone losing the server, leaves the server and doesn't come back after a month or two.

I know you from reddit and you are a cool guy, but posting a wall here not gonna change the fact that you played an ava server with ultimate manas for 2 years without even complaining.

How do you know I haven't been complaining? I've made numerous proposals and written to Cipsoft in attempts to make it better but they've just ignored me/us. It's either playing Tortura or playing on ots that die after 2 weeks and where everyone has magebot and have no hands (except a couple of 7.4 ots).

ps. I was not comparing anything, you just took a sentence from my post, every company "ot hosters included" want to make more money every year. And cipsoft is doing it with SUCCESS. They keep track of way more things that what we know.

That sentence was referring to the graph that you posted a link of which is comparing annual turnovers Cipsoft has had since 2001 and the amount of employees they had those years. I never said ot hosters don't want to make money and I didn't say they were doing a better job than Cipsoft. All I was arguing was that oldschool Tibia wasn't worse than Tibia today from a game play perspective.

Your post makes 0 sense to me. If you belive what you are trying to say, why did u spent thousands of tibiacoins on tortura?

I ask myself the same question and I honestly don't know. Even though it may not be perfect I can't deny I have had some fun playing on the server but there are issues with it for sure, some of them which you have already mentioned. Lately I've been thinking of starting on a 7.4 server instead, I think I'll start on the next one that opens up and has decent war teams that play on it.

You honestly think a war team has anything to say to Cispoft? You think we haven't already tried to remove ultimate mana potions, reduce the damage AOE runes deal to other players and so forth? I even created a proposal on the forums about it that had several pages of interested people writing in it and yet Cipsoft doesn't give a flying fuck about it. Cipsoft doesn't listen to its most dedicated players that actually know how to improve the game. Instead they make the game more and more casual so rpg players can have an easier time to gain experience. That's their business strategy and it's nothing a war team in the game can change.

Yes, I agree it has become much better but I can tell you from experience that there are people using these bots in both teams so it's not one sided. And it doesn't have 0 impact, it might not have as much impact as magebot did but it does have impact for sure.

Losing the server twice? If you're referring to last summer when the team decided to take a break for 2 months after the server became stale then you're out of the loop. Let's not talk about when we came back after the summer and fought 50~ enemies that had been exping all day, all night, taking 400+ and still losing against our level 250s. There has been times when our enemies have been very inactive for long periods of time as well and I don't see that as someone that has "lost" the server. Someone losing the server, leaves the server and doesn't come back after a month or two.

How do you know I haven't been complaining? I've made numerous proposals and written to Cipsoft in attempts to make it better but they've just ignored me/us. It's either playing Tortura or playing on ots that die after 2 weeks and where everyone has magebot and have no hands (except a couple of 7.4 ots).

That sentence was referring to the graph that you posted a link of which is comparing annual turnovers Cipsoft has had since 2001 and the amount of employees they had those years. I never said ot hosters don't want to make money and I didn't say they were doing a better job than Cipsoft. All I was arguing was that oldschool Tibia wasn't worse than Tibia today from a game play perspective.

I ask myself the same question and I honestly don't know. Even though it may not be perfect I can't deny I have had some fun playing on the server but there are issues with it for sure, some of them which you have already mentioned. Lately I've been thinking of starting on a 7.4 server instead, I think I'll start on the next one that opens up and has decent war teams that play on it.

Yeah, but you could do it better you know. If you actually want to remove ultimate mana potions on RH talk with streamers, talk with reddit moderators, talk with people who cipsoft actual listen. And ofc make an agreement with your enemies to stop playing if they don't remove ultimates, and kill everyone who play/exp on that time (and the same on the other retro hardcore). On the reddit you have many MANY people who would help on it for sure.

If you make a proposal on their forum, full of noobchars talking shit and with them having the ability to remove the post.. it failed before it started.

AND
You are posting on a pretty good server full of good players and old school legends. Played here on original from the first day, and I didn't see any cavebot or magebot. People die as fast as a fly.

AAAAAAAAND by complaining I don't consider sending a mail "pls cipsoft remove ultimates plspls" and then wasting hundreds of TC the next day.

In my opinion what cipsoft see is the following:
Look at this retard, he says he wants to remove ultimates and is on a big team full of exbotters, etc? he just want to dominate the server. Ignored.

If you compare 8.0 pvp vs real tibia pvp. It's like 100-0 score. And I played both many years to know it.

Last edited:
Yeah, better listen to tampon proposals. It works great x1000 lootrate and exp x1 after level 70.
Anyway, by ""perfect"" you mean this?
Look how much money they were making on your "loved" 2004 and how much they're making now. And the numbers will still go up in 2018. Real tibia is a great game specially on the RPG part. And don't act like you didn't play it. On the last 2 years I saw all the people from here tryharding there.
Alinor, mex, flomes, nerax, punio... probably even you, with a hidden name because a dead there at the start of the server is 5€... eh? You can't rune farm there eh.
Ye its a greath pay to play game now. Gj of them. Their online average players is still terrible. Its like a mastercores xxl.
And gz using tampon as a example for the proposals... he really says what the community wants ye.. <sarcasm>

Ye its a greath pay to play game now. Gj of them. Their online average players is still terrible. Its like a mastercores xxl.
And gz using tampon as a example for the proposals... he really says what the community wants ye.. <sarcasm>
Their avg players online is high, considering there is no multi client and no cavebots. Did you check the other mmorpg or you are comparing tibia vs fortinte on online numbers? And real tibia is not spoofed hehe. But anyway we are too offtopic, original tibia best server atm.

But do you know what the community wants? If yes, explain it because when you wanted everyone to start on classictibia it didn't go very well
Played real tibia since I was very very young, in 2001. And still I play the real game. But did you?

But do you know what the community wants? If yes, explain it because when you wanted everyone to start on classictibia it didn't go very well
Played real tibia since I was very very young, in 2001. And still I play the real game. But did you?

When i started the advertise i got together with dominik classic tibia from daily 60 players online to 200+ so it went pretty well. Reason why it does not go well anymore is war over and gms didnt do the updates they promised. So now they are back at nothing

When i started the advertise i got together with dominik classic tibia from daily 60 players online to 200+ so it went pretty well. Reason why it does not go well anymore is war over and gms didnt do the updates they promised. So now they are back at nothing
so you made 140 ppl start on a lowrate server and hunt dwarf to stop 2 month later. Looks good to me. On real tibia when a server die, it gets merged with another ;) I still have items I looted in the 2000's on my depot...
hahaha what u have to tell me about good servers when u all played mastercores dude
lmao "fighters" transfering to australia to play a high rate server FROM SWEDEN is probably the most random thing I have ever seen in my whole tibia life

Last edited:
so you made 140 ppl start on a lowrate server and hunt dwarf to stop 2 month later. Looks good to me. On real tibia when a server die, it gets merged with another ;) I still have items I looted in the 2000's on my depot...
hahaha what u have to tell me about good servers when u all played mastercores dude
lmao "fighters" transfering to australia to play a high rate server FROM SWEDEN is probably the most random thing I have ever seen in my whole tibia life

Dafuq you really want haha. I really have no clue where you want to go with this. Gz for your items of 2000. They probaly look ugly as fuck also now. Really bro if you come on a oldschool thread talking about how good and cool rl tibia is you better just leave.. go ride around on some horse or whatever stupid monster 😂😂

Dafuq you really want haha. I really have no clue where you want to go with this. Gz for your items of 2000. They probaly look ugly as fuck also now. Really bro if you come on a oldschool thread talking about how good and cool rl tibia is you better just leave.. go ride around on some horse or whatever stupid monster 😂😂
I said that not listening to the community works on games. And you came with irony acting smart when In fact u know shit about how the game was before 7.4 and how the game is after 7.4. Cipsoft is the prime example of it. Do you think it would take much time for a big company as Cipsoft (80 german employers) to make a 7.4 server? if they don't do it is cuz they don't give a single fk about u and they know ppl like u stuck on 2004 have no money.
I am the one playing originaltibia, enjoying it a lot. You are the one that probably gonna play some 7.4 crackot instead with x100 runefarms and ghastly dragons lmao

But yeah, maybe a polish guy with a tampon as his pic, living in parents basement with translation posts knows more about the game than the team who made it :/

so gl this conversation is over

go ride around on some horse or whatever stupid monster 😂😂

ignorance is bliss

Last edited:
Back