• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | RLMAP | hardcore PvP-E | SATURDAY 16/2 - 18.00!

Server Website/AAC
https://www.originaltibia.com
Server Address
originaltibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Oke tampon2
Okej brotha, You should stop smoking what you are smoking, I know it's legal on Holland, but still, in 4 years you are 30 and you should take care of your health.

Edit:

Ps. I do not play 8.0 servers

assassinho: It could be me but when i wanted to login on real tibia i get dowloand of 8.41 patch. maby is that why? now i got 8.41 and cant play a 8.4 server?
other: You need client 8.4 to play.
assassinho: thx alot man i can loggin now:D

Last edited:
Did you just search back for a post I did in 2009😂😂😂 i though only tampon could make me speechless, but you my man are from a next level.

Lasted less than i expected...shitty community
Yes, that's what I said since day 1. It's a great server focused on pvp, with an owner who has a good reputation. No critical bugs, no ddos, no custom things and he kept updating the server... Tutors were helping everyday, one of them was braindead, but hey, he was helping.
And ppl quit anyway, when the highest lvl wasn't even 160 and when kasteria open in 15 days. So there are "fighters" with good chars and cash just waiting for a "better ot"...
And now all of them are talking like eloth team makes the best servers, when in fact, just 1 previous edition they made a server all the way x3 that had 20 ppl online after a month.
You just need to watch on the thread of the other year and you will see all these people saying "ded ots", etc the first week.
It's not owners fault anymore. Ryan, Krazy, fribben... All make good servers now and they should last WAY more. I don't know any of them, but the servers are playable for more than 2 weeks lol

Even the SA community is way better than Europe. Brazilians, etc. will play anything, they don't give a fk, they are playing even on Europe with 500 ping...
It's 100% normal that the hosters just do the servers for money, the people who play them don't even tell good things about the server(which is free and just take few seconds) they prefer to just make stupid proposals, stupid complains...
So yeah, playing ots nowadays is losing your progress every 15 days. That's why I recommend real Tibia over ots to old returning players. The pvp might be worse, yes. But it's something that will last for many years...
It's funny that all of those "fighters" only play to war, but in fact, most of their time spent in servers is just exping 0-100. But what you expect from people who download free bots in 2019, farmig crypto currency like true bosses and sharing sister nudes with the internet LOL

Last edited:
With who do you think you are talking, brotha?
You are always 10 moves behind me. ♟️

Do you think I don't know on which accounts tutors are talking? It's as easy as to see if the account commented "spoofed" on any competence such as "tibijka"/"eloth", check to who/when/where they are giving reputation, etc.

Then you just need to talk good to the tutor you want to check the first times, ask noob questions, etc. Then suddendly attack him/kill him and end up trashtalking/being a bit racist towards him, saying that you are from countries such as Germany, helps.

They will get angry. And you know what angry people do? Mistakes and typos.

Then you just need to search someone who they are friends and tell them you are that guy. Then, you just track things up. And you find out who people is, not by asking "where you from" or "what's your work"...fkn id*ots.

The same applies with everyone you want to know, I bet my right hand Fille/Finessin think I am medivianplayer from twitch, since I was literally talking the same way that guy was talking to them. Which made me know info about Ziorr, etc. that I could use in the future. Since he was such a big botter and abusive in the past.

And the same with everything, I could have my computer "unprotected" BUT I could also have corrupted files inside. They could try to know who I am (actually only different character names I played), but they could also lose their server/reputation in the progress ;)

And If I can figure all this out, do you think it will take me much time to troll you? a random guy on a random trade team that knows shit about me?

View attachment 35077

You just need to be nice to people, appreciate the effort people put on things and be respectful to don't be involved with any of this problems.

#onemanarmy
P.S. Stop crying on ts it's starting to be annoying.

You seem very obsessed, get a life or something you absolute freak.

You sound so triggered on teamspeak...

Did you figure out who am I on ts or not? There are not that many knights on your team...
I put the important things in bold, I can't make it easier for you...

I even give you reputation everytime you comment, something you sure care about, to keep you posting here...

You're playing my own game brotha and you can't win, cuz I put the rules.

I haven't been on any ts in like 8 days mate xd just doing a few posts on my phone while traveling around in italy

Back