• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | RLMAP | hardcore PvP-E | SATURDAY 16/2 - 18.00!

Server Website/AAC
https://www.originaltibia.com
Server Address
originaltibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Wystartowaly rl swiaty i tam duzo team poszło ,wiec sadze ze za duzo os tu nie wbije. Ale czekamy na start

change exp rate please, 5x too high
From Level 122 - 140 - 5x
140 - 150 - 4x
151 - 160 - 3x
161+ 2x

Welcome back Fribben ;D.
I wish that you will realize in future 7.4/7.7 once again

Thank you brother :) I will hopefully do that in short, I kind of am planning something for the 7.X era.

Add bigger exp stage and more frags to red skull like 5 or 6, and definitely nerf paladins, so it's not RP ot again

What do you mean bigger exp stage? Give a concrete example. The frags can be cleared out as many times as you want, there's no limit, you can get over 50 unjusts a day probably with this system. And as far as I recall, paladins were never OP, they are easy targets but of course when they come in gangs, any vocation is lethal.

Global Yellow Skull Lovely
Will join :)

Welcome brother, hope you will love this edition :)

im play :) see you all in game

See you in game :)

@Fribben Please put protection level on low levels! Like protected until 30

It's set to 30, thank you for the notice.

change exp rate please, 5x too high
From Level 122 - 140 - 5x
140 - 150 - 4x
151 - 160 - 3x
161+ 2x

It's too high if we had these 2 things. 1. Blessings, 2. Low deathloss. We don't have neither of that, we have very high deathloss and no blessings, which makes it high gain high loss type of gameplay, and with these type of rates, it is the best option. If you disagree, please let me know your opinion and I can consider it. Changing the whole exp stage though and adding blessings is something I can welcome, but more people have to engage in this then and so far, PvP-E seems to be the thing people desire the most.

WE GO LIVE IN 6 DAYS - WE STILL ACCEPT TUTOR APPLICATIONS (TUTORS WILL RECEIVE FREE GOLDEN ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY AS LONG AS THEY KEEP THEIR POSITION) - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW (CLICK)!

war.jpg

Fribben.

It's too high if we had these 2 things. 1. Blessings, 2. Low deathloss. We don't have neither of that, we have very high deathloss and no blessings, which makes it high gain high loss type of gameplay, and with these type of rates, it is the best option. If you disagree, please let me know your opinion and I can consider it. Changing the whole exp stage though and adding blessings is something I can welcome, but more people have to engage in this then and so far, PvP-E seems to be the thing people desire the most.
Fribben.

Ouh thats ok, thanks
What map is going to be there? 100% 8.0 real tibia or?

Thank you brother :) I will hopefully do that in short, I kind of am planning something for the 7.X era.

What do you mean bigger exp stage? Give a concrete example. The frags can be cleared out as many times as you want, there's no limit, you can get over 50 unjusts a day probably with this system. And as far as I recall, paladins were never OP, they are easy targets but of course when they come in gangs, any vocation is lethal.

Welcome brother, hope you will love this edition :)

See you in game :)

It's set to 30, thank you for the notice.

WE GO LIVE IN 6 DAYS - WE STILL ACCEPT TUTOR APPLICATIONS (TUTORS WILL RECEIVE FREE GOLDEN ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY AS LONG AS THEY KEEP THEIR POSITION) - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW (CLICK)!

war.jpg

Fribben.
FRIBBEN!!! Can i please be a tutor? U know i played all your versions and have always been great for the community and i speak 3 languages fluently: English, Portuguese and Spanish. Please consider my character for Tutor. I dont know how to apply, couldnt find a place in the website. MY char name is Pauliinhow

Ouh thats ok, thanks
What map is going to be there? 100% 8.0 real tibia or?

Yes it will be full 8.0 realmap but with modifications such as traveling with PZ on carpets, you can find more information here

FRIBBEN!!! Can i please be a tutor? U know i played all your versions and have always been great for the community and i speak 3 languages fluently: English, Portuguese and Spanish. Please consider my character for Tutor. I dont know how to apply, couldnt find a place in the website. MY char name is Pauliinhow

Thank you for your dedication brother, please make an application through PM, Facebook or our forums under section "Private Support Board".

Any USA proxy or anything For americans to connect with decent ping? Poland host isn't too good for us

I actually gathered a lot of information last editions from South Americans and Americans in general and asked them what they thought of the last edition, and they said it is working perfectly fine for them, of course in the essence of it being hosted in Europe, because despite what changes, it is impossible to guarantee Americans to have a good connection to European servers, but it should be very improved.

We go live in exactly 4 days - register your account here (CLICK!) - remember that if you login the first 20 minutes of the launch, you will be granted 20% XP bonus! SEE YOU ALL ON SATURDAY!

NWrEkw.png

Fribben.

as far I remember u still not say anything about new places for exp? will u add some one city or smth or u dont care and just waiting for euros.

Great host, def rec.

Imo 36-48h RS/ban rather than 72h

Appreciate the nice comment brother! AFAIK 3 days was never an issue, but we can monitor this and always tweak if we see that it's a problem.

Any chance of a USA edition

Yes that was originally our idea but Europeans surpassed in interest so we went European server instead, but I will definitely keep this in mind.

as far I remember u still not say anything about new places for exp? will u add some one city or smth or u dont care and just waiting for euros.

If you ever mention Euros again I will slap your ass, I only accept Złoty.

WE GO FUCKING LIVE IN 2 DAYS - SATURDAY - 16TH OF FEBRUARY - 18.00 (SWEDISH/POLISH TIME) - BE THERE AT START AND GAIN 20% EXP BONUS FOR 2 HOURS (ONLY THOSE WHO LOGIN BETWEEN 18.00 AND 18.20)!

7.png

ps. I haven't had time to respond to all PMs, so be patient please, I will review all tutor applications eventually.

Fribben.

Back