• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | RLMAP | hardcore PvP-E | SATURDAY 16/2 - 18.00!

Server Website/AAC
https://www.originaltibia.com
Server Address
originaltibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I got a few questions.
1: Do you need to make Djinn/Rashid quest to sell items?
2: Is Djinns/Rashid at original locations?
3: Do I need to make quest to buy assassin stars?
4: original location to buy stars?
5: How's the attack, price and breakchance on stars?
6: are there any edits on wands or are they original? tempest/woi as end-game wands for example

Good luck tonight :)
1.free
2.yep
3.no
4.yes
5.dmg was better than at kasteria/tibijka/eloth cuz its 8.0 dmg not 8.54 breakchance original like RL price same
6.woi/tempest last

15 MINUTES REMAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!

REGISTER | DOWNLOAD

uz8XUWA.png

1.free
2.yep
3.no
4.yes
5.dmg was better than at kasteria/tibijka/eloth cuz its 8.0 dmg not 8.54 breakchance original like RL price same
6.woi/tempest last

Thank you :)

I made account
Then i forget ACC
i go logout not make char
recover account
type character name XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Like I've said, brain damaged.

reported for hate speech
natural human mistakes happen Fribben took it chill and laughed :)
They should make additional security measures when login to otland, like "What color is a banana".
If they did we wouldn't have stand your dubble morals and idiotic comments.

why can't we see how many is online on website? <.<

I'm sorry but I can't play here, I gave it a honest chance and it was great and fun.
But the mood kill is when lvls below 30 come and kill your summons and you can't do shit because you can't attack anyone below 30.

Suggestion for future, either have no PVP lvl, or include summons in the PVP protection, if you can't attack the master, you shouldn't be able to attack the summon either <.<

which bot you use guys? I can't find tibia client 8.0 anywhere, is someone use bot with custom client e.g. blackd?

I usually don't comment on forums but I have been playing this game for 15 years and I have to say that the server is great. Just the platform we needed to have fun after kasteria died. Real map, no blessings, enforced pvp and with a trusted hoster.

@Fribben If you really want to have success with this server, you should take a look on the last edition of kasteria, the server was great and was up for 6+ months which is pretty good. (but I feel way more the old school vibe here: no training monks, no custom sets/things... still kasteria was a sick server)
Also, If I was on your spot, I wouldn't listen to the community. Every hoster who listen to what players say, their servers die.

Players just want to have an advantage on the game.
Example: they don't have irl money or they just don't want to farm money ingame: let's put x10 lootrate.
Example2: they are playing rp, let's boost the rp, paladins are so bad...
Example3: they just want to play the first week and kill the server: increase frags/day

Just don't listen to the community, you are the HOSTER here and you have a good server, just don't touch it.
Seriously. People want stable things.
Iryon don't change things according on what people say, neither do cipsoft.

I know there are things that would make the server better, such as allowing to open a left panel on the client, or a cast system. But if he doesn't want to do it, who am I to tell him what to do on HIS server?

I hope you all the best and I hope we all can have a good time on the server.

I'm sorry but I can't play here, I gave it a honest chance and it was great and fun.
But the mood kill is when lvls below 30 come and kill your summons and you can't do shit because you can't attack anyone below 30.

Suggestion for future, either have no PVP lvl, or include summons in the PVP protection, if you can't attack the master, you shouldn't be able to attack the summon either <.<

If you quit a good server (after you made atleast 2 accounts) because someone killed your summon, you are the most mf weak person I have ever seen in my entire life on tibia. It takes 20 seconds to make it again. Just hide a bit if you don't want people to kill your summon.... it's an easy server, you don't even need blank runes to create uh/gfb, people can't kill your makers making runes...

EDIT: If there is an english team who wants to have fun and pvp, send me a pm. (non toxic people only), I will play an EK after i finish with skilling.

Last edited:
Back