• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[poland]pokemon ingenious (custom)

Skykes do you think I should try this server I mean It looks kinda bad because I don't like the map but what do you think. It sucks that that one Pokemon server is still in beta.

This server is very expressive in uploads, I haven't seen before that many develop in short time!
Good work Tom!

Must say this ots isn't bad! Of course it has a lot of room for improvements but Tom is working hard on it! Good job matey, looking forward to seeing more updates.

Sincerely,
Antek.

This server's still up? Is it balanced yet at ALL, cuz every time I logged on I'd see high levels tossing mounds of cash and I got a Gyarados I could use at level 1 and kill everything, where's the challenge?

Were you seen Gyarados from first lvl i will buy him! Mine is from lvl 50 and shiny gyarados from 70. Why do you wrote like bullshit?
I also never seen ppl who tossing money but I only logged in max 5 hours each day....

Were you seen Gyarados from first lvl i will buy him! Mine is from lvl 50 and shiny gyarados from 70. Why do you wrote like bullshit?
I also never seen ppl who tossing money but I only logged in max 5 hours each day....

08:00 You see a Gyarados it belongs to Blasted. He is level 10.
Health: [3080/3080]
Can use at level 1.

How about you speak when you know what you're talking about?

When you will improve 2th and 3th seasons pokemons?
I seen Azumarill, Marill, Quilawa, Thyplosion but cannot find spawn of them.
Will be added more?

Yea pretty sad it took 3 days for me to find that out....

Also the new update sucks hard, made this server even that much worse. You cant use moves properly without getting muted and the mute time never resets so one mistake here and there all day could end up to be alot of time like mine is now...

Wouldnt recommend this server to anyone.

There is simple command to check your commands ingame "/command".
All moves work normaly, it was few days bug, but its solved now...

Back