• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] POKEMON UNLEASHED [multi language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm thx i fought only i cannot connect but i think by the situation they are not going to finish the server today i mean web overloaded...
and shutdown server i just hope its will be up fast looks really nice i didnt try it xD

Down - rep++

I have 3 questions

Why is it laggy?
How do you get a Pokemon?
Why is it off?

Game hang due to lag BAM BISH GTFO MY SERV is what I just got lol

WOWOW says server closed!

lol at sfx i just listened to them all listed in WMP.

down, it was lagin or well, says ping 100 but moving very slow, also no starters???HIHI

ye some of the music are from maplestory and little fighters who knows what other game alse

Well im going to start to figure out how to get an account first :s

14:33 Szymek [1]: We got DDOS attacked and we have few problems with SQL. Server have been turned ON but with a LIMITED functionality - it means that almost every NPC is removed from map.

edit:

14:35 Szymek [1]: Server WILL lag and MAY be unstable. This is because of work we need to do. I'm sorry how this turned out and we won't stop working on it before we manage to get full functionality.

We offered to to host the servers on GZH for a 15% fee only, to withstand all attacks and put up 1-3 servers on start.

I told them it would be DDoS attacked, and their 60euro serv couldnt hold it :p

14:33 Szymek [1]: We got DDOS attacked and we have few problems with SQL. Server have been turned ON but with a LIMITED functionality - it means that almost every NPC is removed from map.

edit:

14:35 Szymek [1]: Server WILL lag and MAY be unstable. This is because of work we need to do. I'm sorry how this turned out and we won't stop working on it before we manage to get full functionality.

pa and pobr work together to bring PU down :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back