• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] POKEMON UNLEASHED [multi language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I doubt they're going to remake the place just because we call it rook, Just call it Pewter if that makes ya happy, I know I will! Xd

And Ratta/Cater/Weedle sux, Could there be something more boring, And arnt those that all the other tibia poke servers use as starters?
And Eevee's rare, Its only possible to obtain one/player? Well everyone got one but still you only get one.
And yeah the starters would actually fit right in since they are supposed to be the rare ones that everyone start with when their journey begins, And It'll keep away the "Everyone gets the same shit" feeling since Ppl will choose one, But in that case I bet alot of ppl will just create 3 acc to get em all.. And that would just ruin it. I say keep it to Eevee, And that has nothing to do with Eevee being my favorite pkmon ever Xd

lol you obviously have no idea what your talking about. You even understand how Role-Play Games work? You start off with something low or as you call it "Boring" and work your way up catching better Pokemon. If you start with Eevee and everyone has one then its just pathetic, it devalues the game a shit-load, when everyone is higher level EVERYONE will get Zolteons, Vaporeons, Flareons (spelling? eh). There's nothing wrong starting with low pokemon and working your way up catching new pokemon. People like you are just retarded and just want to start with all the best pokemon without any work :p If the PU team is smart they will do the same as PO, because theres a reason they have done it that way. (and look how successful they are). Eevee is just boring anyway...add some variety! :D

If you were to start off with Char, Bulb, Squir it is easy to fix the problem with people making account and trading them. You make the pokemon Unique so it can't be traded. Wow.

Zolteons \o lol Jolteon. I kinda like the word Zolteon though.

Vaporeon - vapor
Flareon - flame, flare
Jolteon - jolt, zap...

Nvrmnd...Jolteon it is \o

But ye, I'm hesitant (not the word, can't think right now) to see all the eevee evolutions there will be...will sux!

lol you obviously have no idea what your talking about. You even understand how Role-Play Games work? You start off with something low or as you call it "Boring" and work your way up catching better Pokemon. If you start with Eevee and everyone has one then its just pathetic, it devalues the game a shit-load, when everyone is higher level EVERYONE will get Zolteons, Vaporeons, Flareons (spelling? eh). There's nothing wrong starting with low pokemon and working your way up catching new pokemon. People like you are just retarded and just want to start with all the best pokemon without any work :p If the PU team is smart they will do the same as PO, because theres a reason they have done it that way. (and look how successful they are). Eevee is just boring anyway...add some variety! :D

If you were to start off with Char, Bulb, Squir it is easy to fix the problem with people making account and trading them. You make the pokemon Unique so it can't be traded. Wow.

I do understand how roleplay works.
If you want to add variety then weedle/cater/ratta wouldnt be that much variety, Its 2 bugs and one normal.
If you are to have variety there should be others that are not the same sort, And why do you say that those are the worse.
Ratticate could easily be one of the strongest, And by boring I mean that I dont like em. Because They're basicly ugly.
Eevee is a sort of variety, You will be able to choose the outcome of it, So in the end its more variety then the cater/weedle/ratta.

And ofc it will be boring with everyone running around with any of the hounds, And ye Im pretty tired since its around 6am here. I didnt think so much about making em unique.
So In my opinion the best way to do it would be going with the original starters.. Thats the way it's supposed to be isnt it?

Yep i agree when iBlue and Teh Maverick said that we should start with bulba/char/squir because eevee is a kinda rare pokemon and its pretty boring hunting with a normal type in the beginning, also you can make that when we make a char, we logg in and we get tped to professor Oaks house and we get to choose one of the three, and the pokeball gets unique so it cant be thrown or traded..

Yep i agree when iBlue and Teh Maverick said that we should start with bulba/char/squir because eevee is a kinda rare pokemon and its pretty boring hunting with a normal type in the beginning, also you can make that when we make a char, we logg in and we get tped to professor Oaks house and we get to choose one of the three, and the pokeball gets unique so it cant be thrown or traded..

no you should start with Rattata :p

no starting with eevee is fine. its been done in pokemon games. besides that makes this server that much more different then other pokemon servers.

Pokémon Colosseum: had Espeon and Umbreon
Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness: had eevee

no starting with eevee is fine. its been done in pokemon games. besides that makes this server that much more different then other pokemon servers.

Pokémon Colosseum: had Espeon and Umbreon
Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness: had eevee

What does pokemon red have? do they have eevee? or rattata,caterpie,weedle? the starters in pobr sucks big time

youd be happy with eevee if you were a real pokemon fan. having chamander/bulba/squirtle would ruin a larger pokemon economy then just 1 eevee. having eevee just ruins 1 pkmn. having those starts would ruin things for 3 pkmn.

youd be happy with eevee if you were a real pokemon fan. having chamander/bulba/squirtle would ruin a larger pokemon economy then just 1 eevee. having eevee just ruins 1 pkmn. having those starts would ruin things for 3 pkmn.

It doesnt ruin any pkmon! I really dont care which one you start with aslong as its not caterpie or weedle!
And shouldnt eevee cound as atleast 3? :p Its 4 tbh :p

But theres no variety :S you should be able to choose between Pokemon when you start, not get forced with one Pokemon. In my opinion starting with chamander/bulba/squirtle would be fine if their stats were lowered and evolve levels increased...would make it way kooler xD

It doesnt ruin any pkmon! I really dont care which one you start with aslong as its not caterpie or weedle!
And shouldnt eevee cound as atleast 3? :p Its 4 tbh :p

It counts as one. You don't get its evolves until your way higer level. Until then you're stuck with a normal type Pokemon. Boring zZzZz lolz actually not even that, its more that Eevee should be rare :p

delete offtopic? lol :D

Last edited:
But theres no variety :S you should be able to choose between Pokemon when you start, not get forced with one Pokemon. In my opinion starting with chamander/bulba/squirtle would be fine if their stats were lowered and evolve levels increased...would make it way kooler xD

It counts as one. You don't get its evolves until your way higer level. Until then you're stuck with a normal type Pokemon. Boring zZzZz lolz actually not even that, its more that Eevee should be rare :p

Took it right out of my mouth

Huh, did you guys say that you fixed the laggs? they are even worse now, do something seriously

Damn anyone know where i can find poliwag? or oddish at lvl 10?

Yes, there will be restart in around 10-15 min because we have fixed a critical bug with share exp that was crashing server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back