• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] POKEMON UNLEASHED [multi language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there will be restart in around 10-15 min because we have fixed a critical bug with share exp that was crashing server.

after reset and after beta will come another reset or?

Wouldn't it be best to just shutdown ot fix all critical bugs. Then re open it?

When will the register account page be back up? Got an rl that wants to play :p

Last edited:
Long time ago they said that the official release would be on December... ^^'

Long time ago they said that the official release would be on December... ^^'

Yer :p it will be worth it for sure...

so is it still in 'beta' or is it fully open now?

Still in beta. Be patient :p they need to fix everything up :D it will be great once they have fixed everything and added more of the role-play it needs XD

Last edited:
Awesome update done today guys :D But shouldn't you focus of fixing the bugs rather than adding new features/ adding new bugs? xD

Anyway great work, hope the bugs get fixed... I can't play with the current bugs, gets too frustrating...

We are dealing with roadmap in order to finally finish server :)

Well when will you guys be fixing the bug with the Pokemon window? How it closes randomly and the game hang due to lag window pops up, never disappears. again until you re-log? I can't hardly play while that bug exists :S every 10-20mins having to re-log. (I'm using Windows 7 64bit if that makes a difference).

Anyway I wrote more about it in the bug list: http://otland.net/f251/poland-pokemon-unleashed-multi-language-99152/index93.html#post1043694

EDIT: and for god sakes make healing free! Its ridiculous...I go out and die because I can't afford to pay 200+ gold for healing...

Last edited:
Second client has to be connected while game is playing. It looks like some software blocks thing from playing. PokemonOnline.exe should have rights to connect as well as tibia client does in order to game work. If it shows "Game hang due to lag" window and never dissapears, it looks like connection is still present (otherwise, window would be hidden - if 2nd client is not connected then window is not shown, because on loginscreen you would have "hang due lag" window show anytime).

Its kinda hard to address your problem because its only u who have that kind of problems. The connection of other players remain active until they logout or become kicked from game, but under normal conditions, the problem with neverending "hang" thing and poke windows not showing does not appear.

First of all:

1. Check if software/hardware does not block a connection to server. So follows all routers, all firewalls, all antivir things, "windows firewall" thing etc. Connection must be cleaned for PokemonOnline.exe.

2. If still this doesnt want to work correctly, check if you are really using latest updated client. Try to delete version.xml file from ./data/ dir and let updater to download things again.

If it still does not want to work, create file in ./data/ dir named "debug.txt" and run client again. You will see a strange window, minimize it and wait till client will disconnect, and then bring window back and copy everything is pasted there.

Too bad I don't have money for a 64 arch machina and Windows 7 so I cannot check it by myself.

@up
you dont need a win 7, just do this, get in a normal char in to the server get the no logout think, then disconect and coenct your routher it will happen :p

Second client has to be connected while game is playing. It looks like some software blocks thing from playing. PokemonOnline.exe should have rights to connect as well as tibia client does in order to game work. If it shows "Game hang due to lag" window and never dissapears, it looks like connection is still present (otherwise, window would be hidden - if 2nd client is not connected then window is not shown, because on loginscreen you would have "hang due lag" window show anytime).

Its kinda hard to address your problem because its only u who have that kind of problems. The connection of other players remain active until they logout or become kicked from game, but under normal conditions, the problem with neverending "hang" thing and poke windows not showing does not appear.

First of all:

1. Check if software/hardware does not block a connection to server. So follows all routers, all firewalls, all antivir things, "windows firewall" thing etc. Connection must be cleaned for PokemonOnline.exe.

2. If still this doesnt want to work correctly, check if you are really using latest updated client. Try to delete version.xml file from ./data/ dir and let updater to download things again.

If it still does not want to work, create file in ./data/ dir named "debug.txt" and run client again. You will see a strange window, minimize it and wait till client will disconnect, and then bring window back and copy everything is pasted there.

Too bad I don't have money for a 64 arch machina and Windows 7 so I cannot check it by myself.

Well, my friend has had the issue too, It is possibly a port/router issue. Because I have been having some issues in other games too.

First of all:

Well, my friend has had the issue too, It is possibly a port/router issue. Because I have been having some issues in other games too. I will look into it

Well, my friend has had the issue too, It is possibly a port/router issue. Because I have been having some issues in other games too.

Well, my friend has had the issue too, It is possibly a port/router issue. Because I have been having some issues in other games too. I will look into it

Dont need to double post if you gonna add 4 words into your post, thats why theres an Edit button lol ,

I'm sorry but ill have to say im dissapointed, with all this work it looked great but now when i played it, it looked like fail!
1.Pokeballs costs too much, you have to get lvl 20 to purchase one pokeball
2.Healing costs money??
3.The sprites, they doesnt fit in the tibia client..

Theres many more reasons, but i just woke up and dont remember

P.S: IM TRYING TO HELP THE SERVER BY SAYING THIS, NOT TO BE OFFENSIVE..

I'm sorry but ill have to say im dissapointed, with all this work it looked great but now when i played it, it looked like fail!
1.Pokeballs costs too much, you have to get lvl 20 to purchase one pokeball
2.Healing costs money??
3.The sprites, they doesnt fit in the tibia client..

Theres many more reasons, but i just woke up and dont remember

P.S: IM TRYING TO HELP THE SERVER BY SAYING THIS, NOT TO BE OFFENSIVE..

1. Are you just bad at getting cash? I had like 1400 on lvl 12.
2. Just go kill yourself and get a free ress.
3.No comment :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back