• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] POKEMON UNLEASHED [multi language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will repotr these bug to head admin of forum :)) thanks for informating me

Update
mapka3.png

forum should be already working perfectly :)

Looks fucking awesome, will definitely give it a chance. I love how your English is proper.

wtf happened to tibia? no more tibia? com'on cant it get any childish ? still playing pokemon? iam just surprised and impressed ... its really nice work ... everything is nice in this pokemon tibia game but i will never play pokemon :p grow up (no offesne) its just that i love the good ol' times in tibia not a pokemon tibia ;/ i respect you all and your opinions but this game is for kids...

You're a fan of John Cena (fake-mma"wrestling"/wanna-be *****&w/e) and you claim playing Pokémon is childish? Lmao gtfo.

You just told people to grow up, but you watch wrestling...?

exactly

I choose english but i still get polish?

Edit : nvm

well i would like to say that this will be the best pokemon online server and i wanna offer any kind of help i am lvl 107 on pokemononline.com.br with full pokes and if you guys need any help by recording anything i can use my character to help your project =]

and i would candidade myself for translate to portuguese

thx for oportunity

Map is awesome! really awesome, but when is it getting on?

well i would like to say that this will be the best pokemon online server and i wanna offer any kind of help i am lvl 107 on pokemononline.com.br with full pokes and if you guys need any help by recording anything i can use my character to help your project =]

and i would candidade myself for translate to portuguese

THX :)

thx for oportunity

Lolaye
Online hmm.... MAX 1 . 10 .10

Black = PokemonUnleashed Map
Red = PokemonOnline Br Map

I couldve sworn I saw that the pikachu had a different body than it should.. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back