• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] POKEMON UNLEASHED [multi language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you compare it to other pokemon ots, it is slow. thats why this one is different

request if u want a screenshot of how a system works or anything, and i'll see if i can get one.

(wont bother spelling or grammar here, tired)

Tomrrow I will upload another video showing how the catch system is.
It's TOTALLY different. :)

well to be honest, all mmos are about grind, here you will need grind too in way to get badages for example. Cause with low lvl pokemons you have no chance with gym leaders :)

But you shouldn't have to just kill Pokemon all the time to get levels, there should be lots of quest chains and team quests etc. Or it will become extremely boring imo :p

@Gym Fight Vid: haha it's cool, but the sounds need optimizing IMO :p and if a Pokemon dies it should return to your pokeball, instead of fall on the ground haha.

Last edited:
that battle is slow cause his pokemon was paralyzed

most of combats are fast, but not those with annoying mobs like Vileplumes, Victreebells with sleep/paralysis spamming every other turn

that battle is slow cause his pokemon was paralyzed

most of combats are fast, but not those with annoying mobs like Vileplumes, Victreebells with sleep/paralysis spamming every other turn

Didnt mean that.. It takes like ages before it actually hits.... Should be fast hitting..

Didnt mean that.. It takes like ages before it actually hits.... Should be fast hitting..

He just said, "most of combats are fast, but not those with annoying mobs like Vileplumes, Victreebells with sleep/paralysis spamming every other turn" that's why they were hitting slowly? o_O

yes many poemons have their debuffs like string shot (lower speed=longer skill charging) and etc.

Drawe with phone moblie. Room's I like him. Update this project is fucking. Kregox surprises me.

Yes the sounds are wierd but there's an option to enable/disable the sound effects. :)

~~Rook~~ Update.

rook.png

Hell this server rocks! cant really wait to play it, its still 1st october right?

Can't wait for it to come online, its look awesome.
I will start with some friend to play it, as soon as it is online.

about the sound, guys once you will play and hear it you wont turn them completley off :D Yesterday i tried to play without them and damn this sound is like a part of life :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back