• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] POKEMON UNLEASHED [multi language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
sublime what is funny in this? stop to post usless things.

We want accounts! Or thats probably just me? Right? :p

is the server open ? the link that you gave to the web saying a msg that its overloaded
someone alse got the web workinG?

Server up: Nope
Website is correct, just overloaded
Other got the site working before it got blown stop highlighting everything ^^ but most were unlucky

Bleh.. Came back after getting PG gears (Chips, Cola, More cola, More chips and candy and more candy) And now it says overloadzzz :(

FISKTURK

Bleh.. Came back after getting PG gears (Chips, Cola, More cola, More chips and candy and more candy) And now it says overloadzzz :(

FISKTURK
Now what you mean.. I stacked up too :D And Now I cant play! :(

i got to say im really dissapointed after all the great work you did you atleast have fought that the site might have been overloaded and do something about it
well i cant wiat to try it xD

and all the forum says is new server it wont even let me see the boards. has any1 got past making an acc?

Make sure you fix this guys. If you can't connect to the update server then you can log on the at all. Which sucks if you are having port issues (like my little brothers network at home). Should allow you to open the client even if it doesn't connect to the update server.

wow this sucks... you can't open the client unless port 80 (updater port) is unblocked. My network is having trouble with port 80 atm. wtf is up with that??? the updater says it can't connect then closes.

i managed to create an account but i cant loginto the gameplay why? the server is shutdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back