• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] POKEMON UNLEASHED [multi language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
fail ot, too many rollbacks

lagg/rollbacks seem to be fixed, its been up for Hours now with NO lagg and no hangs at all. whatever the staff did, it seems to work.

it doesnt matter if there are rollbacks its only a beta there is hardly any point in playing your going to lose everything soon enough

Basically we have fixed a critical bug with a non-thread safe variable. It was about showing ping into client (at moment its turned off and will be rewriten). Those 2 bytes holding a ping were causing server to hang :)

Now we will concentrate on gameplay features, minor bug fixes etc. Also, we have tested a new dedi server yesterday, and it suits us so beta will be moved into another server after we will order it (tommorow probably).

Thanks for support and I'm sure we are on good way :))

Basically we have fixed a critical bug with a non-thread safe variable. It was about showing ping into client (at moment its turned off and will be rewriten). Those 2 bytes holding a ping were causing server to hang :)

Now we will concentrate on gameplay features, minor bug fixes etc. Also, we have tested a new dedi server yesterday, and it suits us so beta will be moved into another server after we will order it (tommorow probably).

Thanks for support and I'm sure we are on good way :))

I hope you remove this "game hang due to a lagg" cuz its annoying

Loot rate still sucks, i think the laggs almost always happens when my pokemon is summoned, and if the loot rate is going to keep being like this, i suggest lowering the price of the pokeballs to 50

Loot rate still sucks, i think the laggs almost always happens when my pokemon is summoned, and if the loot rate is going to keep being like this, i suggest lowering the price of the pokeballs to 50

Yea agree, The pokeballs are too expensive =( and yea I feel like I lagg more when my Eeve is summoned =P

seriously? i had 3k,8 pokeballs, 5 potions last night before the rollback, took me 4 hours of exploring/leveling ... probly would have had more if u cud sell drops besides balls/potions..... what the heck are you hunting? pidgeys? rattatas?

seriously? i had 3k,8 pokeballs, 5 potions last night before the rollback, took me 4 hours of exploring/leveling ... probly would have had more if u cud sell drops besides balls/potions..... what the heck are you hunting? pidgeys? rattatas?

Im lvl 10, I always come to lvl 12 then the serv crashed and I'm back on 10 so yea rattatas and pidgeys.

lol, all my rl friends quit playing when they saw you started with an eevee haha, I have to agree, that sux big time. Takes away the rpg feeling for me, coz eevee is supposed to be a rare pokemon + there's no variety to choose from when you start playing, only eevee -.- fail.

Make it like PO Ratataa, Caterpie, or Weedle! :) Seriously it will suck if it stays eevee.

Also: Stick to the pokemon world, not starting on "rook island". Instead starting in "Pewter City".

Pft I truly wish they would make it char, bulb, squirt....but make their evolutions farrr away like level 40, then level 80...cause fk...that's truly gameboy feeling!

Pft I truly wish they would make it char, bulb, squirt....but make their evolutions farrr away like level 40, then level 80...cause fk...that's truly gameboy feeling!

Yea that would be rox! anything but Eevee! haha just make the evolutions way harder for those starter Pokemon so everyone doesn't run around with uber 1337 Charizards :)

But I still think for RPG that Ratataa, Caterpie, or Weedle is best as starting pokemon. :)

EDIT: Is anyone else having trouble logging on PU?

lol, all my rl friends quit playing when they saw you started with an eevee haha, I have to agree, that sux big time. Takes away the rpg feeling for me, coz eevee is supposed to be a rare pokemon + there's no variety to choose from when you start playing, only eevee -.- fail.

Make it like PO Ratataa, Caterpie, or Weedle! :) Seriously it will suck if it stays eevee.

Also: Stick to the pokemon world, not starting on "rook island". Instead starting in "Pewter City".

Well I doubt they're going to remake the place just because we call it rook, Just call it Pewter if that makes ya happy, I know I will! Xd

And Ratta/Cater/Weedle sux, Could there be something more boring, And arnt those that all the other tibia poke servers use as starters?
And Eevee's rare, Its only possible to obtain one/player? Well everyone got one but still you only get one.
And yeah the starters would actually fit right in since they are supposed to be the rare ones that everyone start with when their journey begins, And It'll keep away the "Everyone gets the same shit" feeling since Ppl will choose one, But in that case I bet alot of ppl will just create 3 acc to get em all.. And that would just ruin it. I say keep it to Eevee, And that has nothing to do with Eevee being my favorite pkmon ever Xd

Easy to make a unique pokemon once you login and choose that you can't throw down or trade. That would kill 2 birds with 1 stone since u can't throw it down, no point in creating another char!

EDIT: This is at my bulb/char/squir as starters statement...

You see a pokeball. It contains /playername's/ unique charmander.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back