• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND]Rivania Ots[8.42] Dedicate Start 4 July

ziomek

Reaction score
RIVANIA
Address: Rivania.hopto.org
Client: 8.42
Port: 7171
The server is launched on Saturday, July 4 about an hour 16. We all very sincerely

Pacc YOU CAN BUY FOR 1CC the game (7 DAYS Pacc)

Assumptions Server:​

The server is designed for the fighting between players, hunting and skills was transferred to another plan. To fight was a more dynamic magic has been reduced exhaust and run and has been removed exhaust potions allowing players greater freedom, and increased base speed of movement of players so you get to the shops or to hunting place takes less time.

Rates

Exp
LVL 1-20 EXPx60
LVL 21-50 EXPx40
LVL 51-80 EXPx25
LVL 81-100 EXPx10
LVL 101-150 EXPx9
LVL 151-200 EXPx8
Above LVL 201 EXPx7

Skill x 10
Mlvl x 4
Loot x 3

Map​

The map is your own is available at the 4 cities and about 100 houses in the cities and in areas such as "suburban." On the map is very much hunting place, hiding places, and quests. Map is divided into 4 continents
minimapa1.gif

bogi.jpg

demki.jpg

ss3ybs.jpg

Quests

The server is about 70 quests both simple and very complex to use the dozens of scripts. So both the new and more experienced players will have a challenge on the map is for quests such as Ani, Poi, inq, Dhq, Bsq arena svargrond varied or a new arena for the very experienced warriors.
anid.jpg

dhq.jpg

inqj.jpg

What else offers Rivania?

Weapons-system upgrade
Pleasant-game without Lags on a powerful dedicated server
-For each of the cities is the Guild House
-For each of the professions has been added as the new promote the importance of diversifying the game
Rl-Loot from bosses so we can get unique items
A large number of interesting-invasions

feruf.jpg

ghazbaran.jpg

morgt.jpg
Stable-server often update
Counter-killed monsters associated with quests
-Exp for killing players of higher lvl thus more players will try to kill hlvls than new players.
PVP-50 lvl

Last edited:
Man sounds great but I see so unfair :/ All good servers got something POLISH Shit in them :p such as here raid text is on polish dude please fix english and you will get much more players! xD

You know this is not a major problem because you can see the SS at the invasion so I think that this will not prevent people in the game at this server :D

Welcome :):):)

I invite all of you on the OTS was started.For first 100 accounts are prizes :)

Yea ziomek but what if theres much else only written in polish? :< Please say no! XD

Btw, why 100 first accounts get price? >.< Kinda Lame ok 3-10 first but 100! omg XD

Last edited:
I assure you that I know enough English to communicate with players, and if it comes with 2 parts of your post is that it is for that player was a little easier the task of starting the game on the Ots

Back