• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Rook War - The Most Developed Noob War Server [8.60]

Kubakos

Solutions
Reaction score
presentation.png

@God Mythera
Thanks to beta test server we've found all bugs and Rook War is now ready for a long monthly gameplay. I expect 200-300 players at start.

Funny, since i have only had one run (Started Feb 22nd and still running) he has ran his ot multiple times (4-6 if i counted correctly) And also i will be investing in a countdown and doing a total reset. And the server isnt dead the only people who play are either from Canada (since host is in canada) and others are in USA & Mexico, i might only have 8-10 people playing but atleast they dont quit after 2 months of ot being online...

Funny, since i have only had one run (Started Feb 22nd and still running) he has ran his ot multiple times (4-6 if i counted correctly) And also i will be investing in a countdown and doing a total reset. And the server isnt dead the only people who play are either from Canada (since host is in canada) and others are in USA & Mexico, i might only have 8-10 people playing but atleast they dont quit after 2 months of ot being online...

Yep I've ran Brutal War 6 times, 3 months ago, I assume it was a big fail. That's why I changed project and i worked for 3 months on Rook War which has only 1 beta server start. So please man, before writing something about my new server, check your info source, because it's an old one. I also bought countdown on otservlist + Rafonix stream who has 1.300 tibia spectators until stream.

Yep I've ran Brutal War 6 times, 3 months ago, I assume it was a big fail. That's why I changed project and i worked for 3 months on Rook War which has only 1 beta server start. So please man, before writing something about my new server, check your info source, because it's an old one. I also bought countdown on otservlist + Rafonix stream who has 1.300 tibia spectators until stream.
6 months, try back in Jan. If you say that you fixed 100% bugs then go buy a countdown then maybe MAYBE i will even try it out myself, other then that i wont even try it...

6 months, try back in Jan. If you say that you fixed 100% bugs then go buy a countdown then maybe MAYBE i will even try it out myself, other then that i wont even try it...
Man learn how to read correctly. As I said before I bought countdown on otservlist for 24h before the Rook War start that's mean my server is ready for a long edition.

UP: You're right that's why I never bought countdown before :)

What do people have with countdowns nowadays? Having a countdown doesn't make you have a good server.
Buying a countdown means you're willing to invest your own money into a countdown and it will help you get players, and when they see all the updates you do and they will tell there friends. A countdown DOES help a server become very popular...I understand its more of the server that makes it popular but the countdown helps, look at every ot that has purchased a countdown and they get from 100-2000 players.

What is this purchasable "countdown"? A countdown/ad on OTservlist? Sorry for Offtopic.

What is this purchasable "countdown"? A countdown/ad on OTservlist? Sorry for Offtopic.
90 euro for a countdown 24h before the start of OTS. You will see it in the front page on otservlist.org (1000 unique visitors in 1 day something like that)
And Xinn add you on "white list" people says..

Refresh: start already in 6 days.
In this time I invite you on http://brutalwar.eu/, war server made by me. Start today at 20:00 on guilds request. (br time : 15:00)

90 euro for a countdown 24h before the start of OTS. You will see it in the front page on otservlist.org (1000 unique visitors in 1 day something like that)
And Xinn add you on "white list" people says..
Goodluck with that i already try to email him saying i wanna buy a 2 day and he wont even reply, and i have been emailing him for like a month...

@God Mythera
He receive a lot of mail in his box, sometimes they go directly to spam folder or he cant see it. Try again. He will allways answer if it's about money ^^'

Last edited:
@Cade
Because my objective was to make the same ot as noobwar.eu but 3x better.
From the beging of RookWar creation I've made 130 modifications, I have still the list in notepad.
Please login at start and u will see that beta server and the official are 2 others servers, trust me ^^
=====================================================================
New mission has ben explained in "NPC" mark on our website.
I made too more training room slots because on beta server all were taken. We have now 320 slots, if needed, will make more.
That how looks the mission:
13082527_1225532474124346_7761213804231808867_n.jpg

Added new mark on website : Minimap from the Rook War world.
Link : RookWar.net - Minimap
Accounts in database: 152 and still going up!
I invite You to register!

Back