• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Rook War - The Most Developed Noob War Server [8.60]

www.RookWar.net (Noob war server start in 47 hours!)
New Hot Addon Doll on players requests added to the sms shop.
Click on the image below for more informations.
13062410_195415130851182_996361718035776429_n.jpg

Start already in 25 hours!
We have added 2 new quests :
13091903_196105247448837_5321878007744722970_n.jpg

Start was succefull i invite you to play
19:27 New record: 253 players are logged in.

Today we've reached 530 players online.
Every day there are more players
I invite everyon to play :)

No offence, but alot of the players online are MC/Training, also Boosting their own characters :/ First day ran into someone bringing a noob char to a non populated area, over and over again boosting himself

I know but i have to say that make a blockade for mc frag reward its really hard and im unskilled for that. But at the end of month I will pay a scripter to make it perfect. Because i don't want to ban 60% of server you know what i mean

I know but i have to say that make a blockade for mc frag reward its really hard and im unskilled for that. But at the end of month I will pay a scripter to make it perfect. Because i don't want to ban 60% of server you know what i mean

50% people are doing mc for get mariju... i can help u in that case pm me!

ondeath if killer ip == victim ip no reward else reward

I must say, thank you for taking what I said into consideration, Hope you are able to fully figure out this MC/Marijuana Farming issue. Nice fix on the lag issue ^^

Server is fun wont lie :p. just hard to find a team at first, especially for me that speaks english, I get ganked pre fast lol, but still fun, havent been able to really see the RPG side of it yet as not many teams let me wander xD

I must say, thank you for taking what I said into consideration, Hope you are able to fully figure out this MC/Marijuana Farming issue. Nice fix on the lag issue ^^

Server is fun wont lie :p. just hard to find a team at first, especially for me that speaks english, I get ganked pre fast lol, but still fun, havent been able to really see the RPG side of it yet as not many teams let me wander xD

You're welcome with time i will buy better vps in america and try to make Geolocalisation on rookwar.net ip. People who connect from america will be sent to america vps proxy and players frop europe to poland dedicated server.
On this edition it's too late for Mc farming issue because 100% of players already have many eggs. But in next it will be applicated.
I'm happy that you're having fun and i swear you that this server will be for long online :)

Greetings!

Firstly I would like to state that i HAVE full donation gear, however i would like them to be changed.

The thing I dont like on a server like this is "protection" against damage.

I would rather see a slight buff to damage(like more skills / mlvl ) and removal of all protections.

But giving both more damage and more protection is really boring.

Better with full glasscannon style with higher dps but same survivability as non-donators.

This change would lead to more skill based gameplay.

Very interesting proposal mate! On this edition its maybe too late but on next i will aprove it !
Thanks you

just check the ips and do a table, then compare and delete, also you can do an allowed list if you are a badboy :rolleyes:

We organise guild tournament, points for all places even the last one!
13177826_201128850279810_5324596478590798794_n.jpg

Back