• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Rook War - The Most Developed Noob War Server [8.60]

go
The server starts already tomorrow at 16:00 (GTM + 1)!

We organise a guild tournament for real cash :

ibKtn61.png
Good luck

I've made a lot of misstakes I want to fix them :
cheaper.png

New third edition will start soon.
I've updated the presentation check the changelog :)

I've made a little gallery from the first Rook War edition:

6th position of server on otservlist:
je25LxI.png

Record 600 players online:
GsmGg3l.jpg

Insane war under temple:
rvAGY9W.jpg

Team Battle event:
9W5K9ch.jpg

Organisated event RPG by the staff:

rC9EB8H.jpg

3 Guilds war on desert:
qfyeNWs.jpg

Your main post picture seems deleted or invalid, post a new one to avoid this thread from being locked.

Your main post picture seems deleted or invalid, post a new one to avoid this thread from being locked.

It's working perfect for me. Maybe try to delete cookies or spam f5 ^^

The server start is postponed to wednesday 17/08/2016 at 18:00 GTM +1, because I had not enough time to advertise.
I know that many of you can be frustred so I offer 500 free premium points for all online players 2 hours after the server start (Wednesday 20:00 GTM+1)
I decided to enable back the free frag reward making because many of You asked for that.
On days I will post here the information about Task system and Open Battle system.

I added the task system, to learn more about it check our website and go to Systems > Task
13906854_264515447274483_4375386896930018059_n.jpg

Refresh, server starts already tomorrow at 18:00 GTM+1

Back