• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland]TorgOT - 8.0, Custom Client and an Anti-Bot System!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seyakuroya

DevlandOT.eu
Solutions
Reaction score
CENTER]
WgOWuxy.png

counter.gif

The hours of the people from the torg.pl community that we had to give in in the building stages paid off - whether it'd be a server for just a few friends, or filled with hundreds of players world, we are proud of our creation. We believe that we have managed to build the most dynamic in its structure and almost non-existent complexity map possible, with new ways of area mixing to assure that the experience that we provide to the players is not only climatic, but really fun at the same time. The way we have tackled the problem of boredom in RPG trully works, so if you're a fan of the medieval atmosphere, but don't like productivity like skill improving to be too much time consuming, then you have most certainly found the perfect server for yourself.
With that said, I am honoured to announce the beginning of a new world of adventures - torgOT.pl!

TorgOT Beta server.

Server specifics:
*IP: 91.189.39.43
*Port :7171
*Client: 8.0 , 8.1, 8.11

exp x10

Skills - x10
MLevel - x5
Loot - x3

Additives:
Stack system.
Task system.
Many new quests.

Screens:

hlPVF31.png

lJFjlUf.png

ccxJF0j.png

8ThaPCq.png

2ifZnOp.png

vxo8ZB5.png

123.png

W6LY9vu.png

q1XlHRM.png

1A47KxO.png

nyoap8R.png

ELUpcOo.png

CRXK9xu.png

1enN4Ni.png

G99mZdL.png

2LCD4ek.png

h1ose0j.png

[/CENTER]

Last edited:
Refresh!

Last edited:
Yeah, I hope there will be 30 or 40+ players online. Love custom maps and ideas.
#Edit - > add more info in website.

Start date has moved to 09.11.2014.

Change the timer on the site then!

Hi nice map, nice exp rate. I will be play here. I hope see a lot of ppl. Good Luck!!

I have been waiting for a great RPG/Custom Map so long. But finaly it's starting one! Will play for sure.

Looks quite interesting, well mapped it seems. However, why did you choose to go with client 8.0?

Anyhow I will give it a try when it's online. :)

easy and shortly:
*old mana fluids.
*New dmg malee.
*Exhausted with all spells (Not like 8.1+ you can use exori vis and exura in the same time)
*Burst arrows based on distance.
*Addons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back