• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][Zapowiedź III] Renevia - Custom Map

Morit

Neon Killa
Reaction score

Info:
o Fixed multiplier of experience ( Experience ): x 150
o Skills : x 70
o Magic : x 50
o Frequency of get objects ( Loot ): x 3
o Plenty of various course books brightening the game up, especially of the ones visual
o System VIP
o 162 Houses, in it about 90 for VIP players
o Raised speed of the attack - particularly Palladin and Knight
o Much shorter waiting time for disappearing Protection Zone ( - 50% )
o Nnot ending runs, and cargoes of all ammunition
o Number frags, after which for getting we will receive Red Skulla ( per day ) - 6
o Number frags, after which for getting we will receive Red Skulla ( for the week ) - 18
o Number frags, after which for getting we will receive Red Skulla ( for the month ) - 36​

What can we offer?
Numerous refreshing the map as well as course books, exps number in the near future, (for wiping the server off) will undergo drastic changes. Now in front of witnesses' eyes I can already assure, that to add all locations which will be with "Update'ami" they will be unique, everywhere we will be able to enthuse about unique cRPG climates, since acquiring experience and abilities aren't a formality..., it is something more.

Now in order to make a bit of a taste for you, he will present a few airdrops, I hope that at least they will encourage you interpreting our work.

62627796.png

41772591.png

98789881.png

77165222.png

38279279.png

40965611.png

serwer2.png

serwerk.png

serwer3.png

serwer5.png

serwer4.png

serwer8.png