• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLL #2] Unfair Fight Reduction

How much should the maximum Unfair Fight Reduction be?

• Total voters
I voted for no for reduction but if they gonna add it i think it should be for everyone not only for warmode people.

Agree with you. Another idea would be to add Twist of Fate for warmode players only, for example.

No hate plox

I voted for no for reduction but if they gonna add it i think it should be for everyone not only for warmode people.

lol u voted for no becouse u won't participate in wars and u want it for loseing less lvl when u die by player? There would be 400 lvls there

I dont want any reduction but if they are going to add it to warmode it should be for not warmode players also.

haters gonna hate

I dont want any reduction but if they are going to add it to warmode it should be for not warmode players also.

haters gonna hate

Haters wont hate today.
Im starting to agree with this shit aswell, its stupid to lose about 10kk exp in one death.

haters gonna hate

Said it about week ago and some of you just laughed. Now you are agreeing?

"How much should the maximum Unfair Fight Reduction be?" Ehm what? Can someone describe what's this is all about?

Back