• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLL #2] Unfair Fight Reduction

How much should the maximum Unfair Fight Reduction be?

• Total voters
It wont make any sence for me if you implente this and No Twist of fate.

That's true. It's almost the same but the blessings from a death from players will be much cheaper tho.
I would like this added quite soon :)

That's true. It's almost the same but the blessings from a death from players will be much cheaper tho.
I would like this added quite soon :)

I knew this! (Not about you) that they complained about level and now they gonna complain about blessings for he make it cheapers only during the warmode.
And I agree with this, if they are going to add Unfair Fight Reduction so it would be nice a bit of blessings cheapers, but I don't find any chances.

57% of the votes for 80%, considering there's 5 option, 57% means that this options represent a total of 2.85 equal votes to each options
80% SHALL BE

It is very likely to be added in the next update, that's all I can say because it hasn't been decided when the next update will be.

I voted for no for reduction but if they gonna add it i think it should be for everyone not only for warmode people.

Back