• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLL #2] Unfair Fight Reduction

How much should the maximum Unfair Fight Reduction be?

• Total voters
You fking idiot, all the ppl that want to fight on this server, voted for "No" in the previous POLL. But all PRG players like u voted for yes, so now what u will get is what? nothing. Ppl that wanna fight will get what u wanted.

WHAT I WANTED? To add twist of fate to all players, you BANANA. You want fight? Then FIGHT, dont cry like a fkin pussy, you pussy. If I'm correct, on 3rd version of Eloth there was exp x3 after 140 lvl, and nobody was crying about deaths and lvl loss. And stop saying bullshit that you have to take a lot of exp back, because all of you are just botting. I'm done with you, CRY ME A RIVER.

You retarded Brazilian player, im not crying about exp-loss u fking idiot, banna eating cunt. Get a brain stupid monkey, and read what i've wrote again, or get some BR with little bit of brain that will translate that for u k?

You retarded Brazilian player, im not crying about exp-loss u fking idiot, banna eating cunt. Get a brain stupid monkey, and read what i've wrote again, or get some BR with little bit of brain that will translate that for u k?

kkkkkkk, idiot. But I'm not BR. All you say is about crying about adding twist of fate because other way you can't fight. Because you lose to much lvl and u have to take it back some hours. That's drama, indeed XDDD

You're the idiot that keeps calling it twist of fate when they clearly explained ToF will not be added, ever. You can't read. How can you begin to pretend like you comprehend anything he is saying?

you're the idiot that keeps calling it twist of fate when they clearly explained tof will not be added, ever. You can't read. How can you begin to pretend like you comprehend anything he is saying?

so how should i call it for fuck sake if its going to be almost the same. Ja pierdole!

kkkkkkk, idiot. But I'm not BR. All you say is about crying about adding twist of fate because other way you can't fight. Because you lose to much lvl and u have to take it back some hours. That's drama, indeed XDDD

Yeah u can easy get your lvl back forever in 150 right?

Hahaha but maybe some ppl dont want to be always 150 like you thats why they want 80% btw im the one who voted on I don't want this feature

Thats when they go to some noob guild, fight on forum and go to other people's warmodes and ruin them? Im talking about you

I voted on I dont want this feature, but if 80%wins it will extend the warmodes for sure

Thats when they go to some noob guild, fight on forum and go to other people's warmodes and ruin them? Im talking about you

I voted on I dont want this feature, but if 80%wins it will extend the warmodes for sure
oh noob guild like yours kalarepka family or smthn like that ppls without ventrilo running from 3 ppls when they are around 7? please stop reply bcuz you are only piece of crap better go sleep child

- - - Updated - - -

Ruin warmodes? dude did u even see me when i ruin warmode? Oh wait.. did u even fight in any? chill boy i dont want see your face crying to me on forum because u can't do a shit in this game.

Dude.. ive got proof on videos of your skills, of what you say 3vs7? you mean your team 7 my team 3 because there was never 7 of us online. When there was 5 of us vs 5 of you ran like noobs where we managed to kill 1 of you. Then my team logged out and there was 6vs3 and you killed us. Want me to send you the videos?

PS. jestes gownem i trejdowcem z lodzi :D pozdro

Dude.. ive got proof on videos of your skills, of what you say 3vs7? you mean your team 7 my team 3 because there was never 7 of us online. When there was 5 of us vs 5 of you ran like noobs where we managed to kill 1 of you. Then my team logged out and there was 6vs3 and you killed us. Want me to send you the videos?

PS. jestes gownem i trejdowcem z lodzi :D pozdro
Yeah nice story too bad that it's lie. U managed to kill 1 of us when it was 2 vs 7 but later u all runned out to lose your pz and just all died like noobs sure send video i watched all your movies and laughted hard :) you are 0 on this game and a lier for sure give me your name on shadowcores in priv and stop talk bullshits bcuz you are only trashing this forum and peoples dont want to watch your shit.

PS. Jeszcze kilka miechow temu sie gowno udzielales teraz doszedles do jakiegos warmoda i fifarafa na forum uhauauhahuahua zalosny jestes.

Hahaha but maybe some ppl dont want to be always 150 like you thats why they want 80% btw im the one who voted on I don't want this feature

Im 230 atm, and still dont want this feature. But I dont see any point of leveling on ots when you play here for warmode only XDD. Stupid child :)

Back