• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Poll about Knights

Should Knights get a Revamp?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jevo

Reaction score
Righty well i've just been talking to Red about knights and he him self said knights are underpowered at the moment (The lower level ones 3-400 below~)

Anyhoozer I was just wanting to know what a level 300 knights health pool is at?

My Sorcerer's Mana pool is at just udner 10k and health is just under 2k im thinking maybe knights could get a slight increase in their health pools? and a Knight Only UH Type object that allows them to heal for more i know atm my Knight is lelve 229 with 3500 Health and heals for just under 1300 - Going against sorcerers with Decent Wands & Sd's its useless, the power is to much in my own opinion I know my sorc has the Ultimate Mana rune and lets say same level knights and some higher ones take ages to kill me and i've had people say wtf die.

This is just a suggestion post for Knights ok not a rant :)

1. Should Knights get a Health Pool Increase?
2. Should Knights get a Specific Healing Rune Dedicated to Knight Vocation only?

Please if your just going to give "bullshit" dont reply serious suggestions only.

Since 9/10 Players of this server are Mages, of course the "No" option gonna win, everybody can see that knights are underpowered, Thats why many High-leveled Knights quit and starting all over again with a mage.

At 'Highest Ranks' there's like 2 Knights out of 50 players, and the rest Mages, coincidence?

Lol, let people make mages.
Unless you know how to use them and what
your doing, there useless.
Well against FC anyways. ;)

aye you need skill to play a mage for sure lol

Just would be nice to be able to do what i do on my mage with my knight and not get 2 shot by mages lol!

Looks like the poll is going good anyways!

Knight may be easy to lvl, but to pvp is totally a different story. Knights are the hardest class to balance since in many ways there dynamic from the other classes. They need to be able to dmg, This is an OT server and all classes should be able to be hunting the "fun" creatures and blockers should be welcomed since mages are of course the "best choice". Maybe just increase the speed at which they get skills, not a significant dmg increase but its there. (maybe to the same speed as Distance Fighting?)

I do not think they are totally underpowered, but i think they should be the only class to use drunk rune (a warrior would obviously drink more than a druid) and maybe make a bit stronger weapons easier to get.

Knight may be easy to lvl, but to pvp is totally a different story. Knights are the hardest class to balance since in many ways there dynamic from the other classes. They need to be able to dmg, This is an OT server and all classes should be able to be hunting the "fun" creatures and blockers should be welcomed since mages are of course the "best choice". Maybe just increase the speed at which they get skills, not a significant dmg increase but its there. (maybe to the same speed as Distance Fighting?)

I do not think they are totally underpowered, but i think they should be the only class to use drunk rune (a warrior would obviously drink more than a druid) and maybe make a bit stronger weapons easier to get.

You shouldn't bring up a post of 1 month ago, pretty useless. make a new one.
But yea, something should be done with knights. Pally's are kinda very strong now. decent pvp dmg and they heal alot with curage too..

Pira~

Edit: Do something with knights rebirths? Because I can't see any higher dmg'ing when u rebirth higher.

Last edited:
Back