• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLL] Adding "Unfair Fight Rules" or not?

Do you want us to add "Unfair Fight Rules"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I'm want <3!

- - - Updated - - -

falmokirak

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

And what ? You are better than me, cuz you are "senior member" ? Get a life child...

Yep Nori, on this planet we got humans and animals. He belongs to the second one :p

Its so simple.
Did cipsoft get more player after they've implanted that thing?
Or did many players stopped playing after that update?

I think the second one is more correct.
The same thing will happen here i think.

Actually tibia is loosing players like 2 years ago, not only because the implemented war mode stuff, its an incline ladder that will keep up like that until
1.- close tibia
2.- super update that makes everyone come back

So saying that tibia loosed players because of the warmode shit is not a congruent argument.
Thanks.

Ye but did i say that most ppl stopped playing after that update? i said many stopped playing. But this one of the biggest mistakes that cipsoft made.

It would suck if u made it like real tibia, since u dont lose shit therel. Just make ppl lose less exp than normal when its a warmode frag. For example I lose 2 lvls on 310, that's 10kk exp and I got 2x exp stage. makes it not even worth lvling after 300.

conclusion: dont make it like real tibia, just come up with something of ur own that makes u lose abit less when ur killed in warmode.

Agreed!

PVP Blesses should be only avaitable for people in the guild .... otherwise rpg players will get 500 lvl fast and ot will lose its good name ;)

Ice: Any RPG guild will just have to send a WM to a guild with one player that they created themselves and they got WM 24/7 and got the bless. gg

Ye but what he means, they unfair fight will only work if you die by ur guild opponent. If u die by a guild without warmode with u, u will lose as normal.

Ye but what he means, they unfair fight will only work if you die by ur guild opponent. If u die by a guild without warmode with u, u will lose as normal.

That doesn't change anything to what Flandie said?:p

Ice: Any RPG guild will just have to send a WM to a guild with one player that they created themselves and they got WM 24/7 and got the bless. gg

Of course there's something to be done with this system. But its the best we've got so far.

Yes it does lol. Unfair Fight will only work if u get killed by warmode. And lets say rpg guild like RLD makes warmode with random guild, RLD members will only be able to buy pvp bless if they have been killed by the random guild.
But if lets say guild All In is not in warmode with RLD and member from All In gets killed by members from RLD he wont be able to buy pvp bless. The same thing will work for rest guilds.

Its simple, unfair fight will only work if u get killed by a warmode.

@Up sounds nice there will be still a point for sneaking someone and a little present for charlovers ;>

Yes it does lol. Unfair Fight will only work if u get killed by warmode. And lets say rpg guild like RLD makes warmode with random guild, RLD members will only be able to buy pvp bless if they have been killed by the random guild.
But if lets say guild All In is not in warmode with RLD and member from All In gets killed by members from RLD he wont be able to buy pvp bless. The same thing will work for rest guilds.

Honestly that is the best possible solution that could come from this. (I'm not bad mouthing rld bc I have friends there), but your idea is exactly what I proposed (before anybody else :) )). That would give us longer warmodes, and sneaking people would still be fun, you wouldn't get retards mas res'ing your monsters constantly like in real tibia bc there would still be a significant consequence for them being retards. I really hope something like this is implemented because if not I can 100% guarantee my days on shadowcores are numbered.

I must have missread you saying ithose blessings will kick in only when you get killed by an opponent. This would then also mean getting fragged by others does not include pvp bless when you die.

Seems like we got a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back