• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLL] Adding "Unfair Fight Rules" or not?

Do you want us to add "Unfair Fight Rules"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just make this clear once again. The "Unfair Fight Rules" that we are talking and voting about right now, is NOT a bless and will never be a bless. If added, it will be applied automatically to every character, without the player having to purchase anything. When the right criteria's are filled, i.e being killed by higher levels, the character will loose less experience upon death according to a formula.

We are very happy to see a discussion where many of you are trying to come to a solution that will make as many as possible happy, since this is exactly what we are looking for. We will never be able to make exactly everyone happy, but we can always try. We are open to discussing, changing and adjusting this proposition.

To you who voted No, would you change your mind if the reduced experience only was applied to players who die in a guild war by the opponent team?

Let's just make this clear once again. The "Unfair Fight Rules" that we are talking and voting about right now, is NOT a bless and will never be a bless. If added, it will be applied automatically to every character, without the player having to purchase anything. When the right criteria's are filled, i.e being killed by higher levels, the character will loose less experience upon death according to a formula.

We are very happy to see a discussion where many of you are trying to come to a solution that will make as many as possible happy, since this is exactly what we are looking for. We will never be able to make exactly everyone happy, but we can always try. We are open to discussing, changing and adjusting this proposition.

To you who voted No, would you change your mind if the reduced experience only was applied to players who die in a guild war by the opponent team?

Yes, if in warmode...

Make it only in war mode, then we can still kill top levels and don't let make full server with botted 500 lvls...

Absolutely I would change my answer to yes.

Cool, and people which already voted "No", and now they are saying yes. So no possibilities to change their vote? D:

Awesome Mort, its not a bless u fcuking idiot omg.

Awesome Mort, she clearly said that IT'S NOT A PVP BLESSINGS!

Cool, and people which already voted "No", and now they are saying yes. So no possibilities to change their vote? D:

I wouldn't change my vote unless the poll changed to the new question she asked. As the current poll I still disagree, but if the poll were to change as she has changed the circumstances then and only then would I change my vote.

Pointless warmodes. Idk the fun in killing somebody if they aren't going to lose anything.

If they aren't going to lose anything? lmfao
Fun thing is when you kill someboy, or when you die, not in lootin' items baby :*

If they aren't going to lose anything? lmfao
Fun thing is when you kill someboy, or when you die, not in lootin' items baby :*

I didn't say anything about loot? I don't even loot when I hunt lol. The point in killing somebody is making their character downgrade baby :*. I guess in Croatia people don't have common sense.

I think no, but its better add twiste of fate, and less experience loss in general.

Twist of fate doesnt make u lose less exp omg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back