• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLL] Adding "Unfair Fight Rules" or not?

Do you want us to add "Unfair Fight Rules"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not agree with Hani says for the following reasons:

1. It is the rare war system which take around 150 frags, guilds not complete with insufficient daily activity.
2. I need to lose so much experience when i am hunting and 5/10 people come to kill me? I think that would be a good time for a "war" and another to bounce back from it without being abused by a maximum number of players. And if so, you don't lose the same experience that I lose with what I am doing (hunting)

Conclusion on my opinion and a lot of people, who also shares:
- Die by monster: loss normal EXP.
- Die by Player: less EXP lost.

NOTE: It would be a good idea that this would be activated only if for x seconds you were attacked by more than 2 players, there are people who don't use caveboting to hunt and can easily escape from 2 players if you are looking at the screen once exceeds that limit the lose less EXP.

1. It is the rare war system which take around 150 frags, guilds not complete with insufficient daily activity.
2. I need to lose so much experience when i am hunting and 5/10 people come to kill me? I think that would be a good time for a "war" and another to bounce back from it without being abused by a maximum number of players. And if so, you don't lose the same experience that I lose with what I am doing (hunting)

NOTE: It would be a good idea that this would be activated only if for x seconds you were attacked by more than 2 players, there are people who don't use caveboting to hunt and can easily escape from 2 players if you are looking at the screen once exceeds that limit the lose less EXP.

Pussy

If you don't want to fight, and don't want to die by players there is a simple explanation for players like you. It is called non-pvp. I suggest you and the ones that agree with you try it out sometimes. I highly disagree with you that many people "agree' with what you are saying. The people that are complaining for this are the people that want to have longer warmodes with less death penalty during those warmodes so that the wars will last longer. Even Dyablo agreed with Hani's new suggestion. Lol idk any bigger charlovers than him. I guess you just topped him :(

- - - Updated - - -

60% of people voting for this isn't "a lot", only a majority, and not a very high majority at that.

Let me laugh at the slice of silliness that proposition say. Are you asking me I'm a Charlover? haha
A 90% of players on this server does not want war system, more than half of the remaining 10% dies once and stays behind in the temple to waiting util the war finish and a war system has an average life-span of a little time and you're saying that the majority of the people vote that do not? Pathetic friend :w00t:

Let me laugh at the slice of silliness that proposition say. Are you asking me I'm a Charlover? haha
A 90% of players on this server does not want war system, more than half of the remaining 10% dies once and stays behind in the temple to waiting util the war finish and a war system has an average life-span of a little time and you're saying that the majority of the people vote that do not? Pathetic friend :w00t:

Check guild wars history noob.

You think that I have not done before to comment on it? Since I've been gaming on this server i have not seen too many WAR modes with a duration of more than an hour, not to say that most of it ends up when the team dies completely, or more than half since a large portion of the dead do not return to the battle.

As thou couldest your view yesterday, what happened to your guild against mercenaries? Died more than half and rich robe from those the WAR mode, Cryer? Noob? Or maybe Charlovers? The majority of the members of your guilds are some Charlovers and come to call me noob to my to defend? Think with your head the next time, stupid ;)

Vitich, cuz u've only seen teams like Unstoppable or other brazilian kids fight, idk if u remember us All In were against Mitch's team, we had warmode for more than 5 days, shortest warmode was for 2 days i think. Hani if you do it like you said, it will be fantastic, then people without warmode will actually respect people with warmode.

This "Unfair Fight Rules" is going to make more botter's around haha.

You're speaking of a Guild, two at the most? Where is the rest of the players?

This of what currently is talking about it seems to me a stupidity really, the majority of the players to play today in Shadowcores are Charlovers, therefore the best solution to the problem will be to reduce the experience lost when die by another player, with this, the players and i speak for the majority, will begin to use WAR System with greater frequency and duration.

I am not here to insult anyone, not even to discuss on what is wrong or you are well, only i my opinion and that of the people that are around me about this new, there will be people who do not agree and another that will support me, the best solution? For me it is and this will be, less EXP lost against Players, with this, people will no longer be Charlover and begin the battles lasting and long duration.

This "Unfair Fight Rules" is going to make more botter's around haha.
More? nah, I don't think so, this is full BOT-OT ;)

Vitich, at the moment poeple like Dyablo or his guild are scared to fight with better guilds like Penguins or Beldens team. Why? because they lose to much lvl, but if this system will work properly, for warmodes only, they will fight 4sure.

I agree with you, totally, but not only is, in fact, what you want the majority of the people, why someone should be abused while hunting of dying by 10 people and losing that amount of experience? For me it seems to me to be somewhat exaggerated, but hey, there he stopped.

While it is true that the war system will be more used to this new implement, either a general or only in war system, will be used in the same way, but like that we must be respected in the war system, we have also to respect the people that you don't like battles, so I am asking for something general, not only something that only of benefit to the WAR mode.

On that Penguins is best guild that mercenaries, talking on the PVP of the people in general? Or we are honest and we see that the problem is in the navi of this guild?I think that with enable two boxes only and see how i need to move to kill people, I can also call me "PRO". And no, it is not pvp <_<

Well i understand your opinion but listen, there is no way shadowcores staff can make everyone happy at the same time, what we're trying to do here is, come up with an conclusion that will be the most liked i would say. I know there is people that only wanna exp etc... But remember how it was on rl tibia sometime ago? when 2 guilds were in conflict random players that wanted to exp had nothing to say. I could come with my noobchar lvl 45 to some spawn and kick all these rpg players out, only cuz my main char was in the guild. And what happens now? when i enter some spawn even with my main char, all i get from this low lvl is, cmon kill me i will come back till u got red skull. Why is this? cuz he loses 10% exp

Yes, in a way I agree, for me that this can happen in war mode or out of it i practically is indifferent, personally. I play on the server to do all kinds of activity, but i have to tell you that in a similar way to a noobchar lose 10% of experience that lose more, it is indifferent to the return to the same area, since to a level less than 150 it is easy to recover this knowledge.

Of all the ways, I hope that Hani with an appropriate solution for each player, it is a very complicated about what people want and stops wanting, a great deal of controversy that gives a lot of talk about this topic and each one has a way of seeing things, accepted it and I understand, any decision will be accepted for the good.

vitich ur a charlover thats all, maybe most ppl on shadowcores are charlovers too but stil this system sux for real pvp players and that u agree to use this system on shadowcores makes u look like a charloving pussy

Yet I see that you need to go to the school for which you are taught to socialize with people and be a little sympathetic to the around you, either in your social life or in a game, there are to be people and have a bit of common sense. I am not concerned about that that only happens in WAR mode, i am indifferent, but if i am concerned about the people who play in the server and i am not selfish to think only of what I want and not in the opinions of others.

Now take a few minutes of reflection and the next time is a little more consistent in your accusations ;)

I am not crying, that was the beginning and in conclusion, if you don't like to share my ideas you can go where you want, no one holds you and you're not the center of the world.

Now reassess a little and let us focus on the topic of the question instead of both nags at me worth? It has not created this to contradict my views and in my opinion, the requirement for many players from this server.

Btw: If you are not comfortable with that this is a good decision, do not cry friend, your behavior of small child doesn't get you very far, luck wherever you go ;)

Your English is of a small child. Instead of stating that "many", "a lot", or "most" share your opinion, let them share their own. You have no idea the opinion of others, especially if they don't state it. Your opinion is yours, not everyones, most, a lot, or many. And nothing you said refuted my comment what so ever.

Hani how long we have to wait till end of this poll? Please... More people like's unfair fight rules, so you should just add it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back