• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Decreased damage for area spells/runes?

Do you want damage for area spells and runes to be decreased in PVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will also lower power in shadowcores? shadowcores hit because of the sd 400-500 and 800 700 ue

^ people dont spam ue in shadowcores like they do in lunar shadowcores is fine..

Can we get an estimate when the update will happen. A lot of people are waiting and the poll has ended

Take a chill pill dudes... It closed yesterday 2 AM and they need to make the update. it doesn't go in just one day

i rekon make it like real tibia will prove who has more power and skilll but dno

Will also lower power in shadowcores? shadowcores hit because of the sd 400-500 and 800 700 ue

No, this poll is only for LunarForce as a lot of players on LunarForce expressed their opinion about this. We haven't heard anything about this on ShadowCores, I would assume this is mainly because "noob chars" in wars won't let you abuse the AoE spells on ShadowCores.

Can we get an estimate when the update will happen. A lot of people are waiting and the poll has ended

We will start by reducing the damage for PZ locked players sometime this week, once that is done we would like to receive feedback from you if we need to increase the cooldowns too.

i rekon make it like real tibia will prove who has more power and skilll but dno

We considered decreasing the magic levels significantly and compared the average damage, the difference is not big enough to convince anyone that this is the solution. We also would have to decrease the mana regeneration drastically to make it like real Tibia, and that removes a lot from the fun factor of the game (we're trying to create servers that are fun for the community to play on, not a real Tibia replica, which is why we make changes that the majority of our community agree with). If you get the majority of the community on LunarForce to agree with what you suggest, we would consider that.

The following spells and runes will only deal half damage when you are PZ-locked after the next server save: avalanche, energy beam, energy wave, eternal winter, great energy beam, great fireball, hells core, rage of the skies, stone shower, strong ice wave, terra wave, thunderstorm and wrath of nature.

WHERE COOLDOWN UE ? WE VOTING AND EVERY1 WANAN COOLDOWN GUYS ? ........

Does it effect damage done to monsters too? If so, I feal sorry for mages who are leveling in team hunts.
as soon as a player steps into their Avalanche, Bam. Hunt ruined.

That is the only part of this I dissagree about.

If they are leveling in team hunt they wont get PZ on eachother. They will only only loose out on damage when some "random" step into their avas

Back