• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Decreased damage for area spells/runes?

Do you want damage for area spells and runes to be decreased in PVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the damage really needs reduced a lil not a whole lot, a lvl 190 ms shouldnt be able to hit 800+ with a ue

I think the magic level and skills should be reduced drastically.
My lvl 100 mage has mlvl 110.
I have almost 120 axing.

Its WAY over powering. especially when 4-5 level 120 mages can take out top levels.

thats why just vote on this and it will reduce the damage on ava/ue so the magic lvl wont matter. The sd damage is fine because ssa is easy to get and everyone is 300+.

And for the people who dont war, keep in mind that this will in no shape or form affect your hunting because when you hunt you dont have pz. Dont be greedy and let us enjoy the server once again.

I voted yes, only when pzed.

But that still will effect the non war characters.
Many players hunt with fire walls ect, and doing so will then make them PZ, ultimately screwing them over.

Many players hunt with fire walls ect, and doing so will then make them PZ, ultimately screwing them over.
cant make everyone happy and the amount that hunt with that kind of style on a server where mana regen is fast damage high etc....is very few people

I agree, just pointing out pros and cons.
I think solving the majority of the problem wouldnt be "decreasing ava/ue"
but decreasing the whole over powered MAGIC LEVEL in total.

YEah I get what you are saying however in my eyes the problem is the damage of ava/ue. Sorc are hitting up to 800 with ue and everyone is hitting 180+ with ava. That is not normal. The damage decease in this department along with waves will negate the high magic lvl rates. IMO the sd damage is fine thanks to this magic lvls because everyone is so high lvl and everyone has SSA. Only problem I see is the little immature players, which seems to be a lot of them, who will vote against us just because they are jealous or something that they don't fight. Or people who don't understand that this wont affect their hunting with their guild/party.

i do think that should be changed a lil about riddles idea with fire fields and shit. Make it if u can only if u pz on someone the damage gets reduced, or nvm idc.
But btw if i get what ur saying about if ur pzed. What if ur not pzed? Then ur first ue combo will hit just as hard as it is now on someone which wont make ppl happy 1 bit

thats why just vote on this and it will reduce the damage on ava/ue so the magic lvl wont matter. The sd damage is fine because ssa is easy to get and everyone is 300+.

And for the people who dont war, keep in mind that this will in no shape or form affect your hunting because when you hunt you dont have pz. Dont be greedy and let us enjoy the server once again.
yes now i c ant kill people in my huntign spawns and go back to hunting after i gotta wait 15 mins to go back to hunting...

Regardless what happens, I will support it and keep playing.

But just think, Mages are hunting the Hive, I decide to be an asshole and jump into their UE/Avalances making them attack me.
They are now hitting WAY less due to being pz on me completely ruining their hunt.

Ultimately in the end this change WILL have many negative effects, i'm starting to see more negative impacts.

The only REAL solution to this problem is to Reduce ALL our Magic levels and Skills.

Regardless what happens, I will support it and keep playing.

But just think, Mages are hunting the Hive, I decide to be an asshole and jump into their UE/Avalances making them attack me.
They are now hitting WAY less due to being pz on me completely ruining their hunt.

Ultimately in the end this change WILL have many negative effects, i'm starting to see more negative impacts.

The only REAL solution to this problem is to Reduce ALL our Magic levels and Skills.

Tbh what is really dumb is that the ppl who transfer have higher ml than most mages. A lot of mages on shadows have ml 140 with items they transfer over and now there at 125+ with items on which makes no sense since getting ml 125 on here would take ages.

@ up
bullshit indeed i transferred my druid with mlvl 140 from shadow and now got 125
but i had my noob ms lvl 200 started some months ago and got mlvl 121 now with items
so easy to get lol

So kill them? I think its really good with "Only when pzed" i missclicked on "Only in warmode" anyway huehue :(

make cool down like 5-6 minuts its better for me ;P or make ue like 500-600 not like 900 ;D yesterday we killed 280 rp with 4 ues BAKU LOKIE ME AND FLUXO ....

Idea of decreasing ue damage is very reasonable but you shouldn't consider so much of these ppl who think that ue's are too op , because its really easy to avoid ue's . Everybody complain about mage's dmg but then u should also decrease ek and rp dmg since if they are well trained they dont deal only 300-400 dmg each basic attack either. Mages speciality is burst damage , it would be foolish to take that away.... if you will take it away then mages will have nothing except their high mana amount.

Back