• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLL] Stamina

Do you want to add the feature "Stamina"?

• Total voters

Siramix

CEO
Senator
Premium User
Reaction score
It has come to my attention that there is going on some kind of debate regarding Stamina. What we would like to know before we can go further into any developing of stamina is your voice about the matter. So out of simplicity we have made a poll in this thread to make your voice count. There are no set date when the poll will be closed, so until then keep up the debate and please, keep on topic!

I can also inform you that this poll is official and will officially decide how it will be. Any off-topic, insulting or just useless posts will be deleted without further notice. Let's hope that there will be some changes around soon. Thanks for taking your time reading this and make sure to share your opinion about the subject, Stamina. If you want to read about Stamina in general please follow this link (for RealTibia stamina settings): http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Stamina

Thank you all!

Well, one of the reasons why I liked the server is because I could hunt whatever I feel like it. With stamina that's not going to be possible. However, if that's what players wan't lets give a try!!

Last edited:
Well, one of the reasons why I liked the server is because I could hunt whatever I feel like it. With stamina that's not going to be possible. however, if that's what players wan't lets give a try!!

Thank you for your understanding and your open mind. I actually think that stamina would solve at least a part of the crowded spawn issue. Poeple say that if there will be stamina players will just bot new character while their waiting for their stamina to recover on their main character, that might be true. However if they bot another character they wont be around in the high-level zones (that usually are crowded). And therefore they will most likely be less crowded as they wont bot their alternative characters in the high-level zones, at least not as long as they are not an appropriate level for it. And I think that this is as close to a solution we can come for now, because we have to accept that players do use bots, they wont stop.

make poll for war arena too maybe? u guys focus on rpgers, u should focus also on ppl that like war ;\

Thank you for your understanding and your open mind. I actually think that stamina would solve at least a part of the crowded spawn issue. Poeple say that if there will be stamina players will just bot new character while their waiting for their stamina to recover on their main character, that might be true. However if they bot another character they wont be around in the high-level zones (that usually are crowded). And therefore they will most likely be less crowded as they wont bot their alternative characters in the high-level zones, at least not as long as they are not an appropriate level for it. And I think that this is as close to a solution we can come for now, because we have to accept that players do use bots, they wont stop.

I get your point, but honestly how hard is it to take a "high level"? I myself have 3 different characters 200+, 2 230+, and 5 150+. I also know many people with similar situations to mine. Some with all of their characters higher than my highest level character. I don't think that is the solution to clearing out spawns. Its to easy to level and get to the "high level" needed to hunt almost any place. Many people that are complaining about the spawns being full are botting themselves. They're just upset they aren't getting the exp they want to be making. There is spawns people can not bot at; Poi seals, inqui seals, etc etc. The people complaining aren't trying to find spawns that aren't crowded because, quite frankly, there is spawns that NOBODY hunts that you can make better exp than almost any of the spawns being botted. They just can't bot there so they don't hunt there and in turn come here and complain because there is 5-10 other people botting the spawn they want to bot. The double xp global servers also have many people in the spawns hunting. When you have the number of players that you have on this type of server and that you have on those servers it is impossible to find "good" spawns that you can bot by yourself. Stamina won't change this, it will only lead to more high level'd characters, owned by the same people that are botting the spawns already.

Edit : you have just as many people complaining about over powered magic levels and skills... What do you think will happens to those skills when they are offline training 24\48 hours every 2 days?

Last edited:
Stamina isn't the issue. The issue is the gms activity in checking botters. Have a gm check botters and jail them would open up spawns for the people to hunt. If anything adding stamina would hurt this server.

Another thing... You can't add stamina and not have the exp bonus for the having stamina... level 300's would be taking 5x xp for 2 hours... level 200-300 would be taking 7.5x xp for 2 hrs... That would be ridiculous.

Edit... again ; You're havign a problem with people selling characters now. What do you think people will do with these extra characters they bot? There is so many negatives to this. I've come up with all of these negative things with very little thought put into this. If I tried I could come up with another five things that would make this a bad idea.

- - - Updated - - -

3 of these votes for yes shouldn't even count. The gm's say the players will decide... Why are they voting then? And anything you guys do of course dyablo is gona lick and follow you he said in another thread YESTERDAY he didn't want this then he sees that you vote for it and changes his mind???? wtf

I actually think that stamina would solve at least a part of the crowded spawn issue.

IT WOULDNT SOLVE SHIT DUDE PEOPLE WOULD ONLY MAKE NEW CHARACTERS OR LEAVE THIS SERVER

However if they bot another character they wont be around in the high-level zones (that usually are crowded).

Really? Are you braindead or something? It takes fucking 2 or 3 days to get 200+ for a decent botter on this server. And when he's 200 and has a good spot it takes another 2-3 days until he's 250 again.
You're really really stupid to say they would not be around the high level zones. SINCE THERE ALMOST IS NONE (unless you DONT HAVE FUCKIGN ARMS AND SUCK AT THIS GAME), you can hunt at almost any spot a highlevel does, it either takes to be more careful or just more supplies to kill stuff (because you do less damage). Really Siramix, really? I though you were more clever than this.

FUCK THIS IM OUTTA HERE

The death of shadowcores is drawing closer and closer. If u guys want stamina so bad for ur chars go play the 2x server on real tibia. I hope Mark and Hani don't do this but if they do be prepared to lose alot of players. Instead u should appoint 2-3 gms that can help u guys check botters. Adding stamina is the lazy way to stop botters that doesn't even work.

If stamina would come people can go hive and get 14kk an hour for their first 2 hours. Same goes with all the other best places and will cause people to get ridiculous levels.

If your point is that there should be less botters then you're wrong. There will be the same amount of botters, just changing characters. And with the double exp in the first 2 hours your "manual hunting" spots will be even more crowded than ever before.

No. I don't know who is voting on yes but it's the most stupid poll that i ever seen on this forum. If u add this im quit.

Stamina should be added, but the stamina bonus shouldn't.

Well, one of the reasons why I liked the server is because I could hunt whatever I feel like it. With stamina that's not going to be possible. However, if that's what players wan't lets give a try!!

Do you really play 42 hours straight?

The only reason people want stamina is because the other high levels are better than you and you can't beat them. Hopefully they aint gonna be like CipSoft and help the weakest here.

It's survival of the fittest, not survival of the retard.

The only reason people want stamina is because the other high levels are better than you and you can't beat them. Hopefully they aint gonna be like CipSoft and help the weakest here.

It's survival of the fittest, not survival of the retard.

stamina with bonus experience will fuck everything
but without will be good for the server, it will benefit ppl who hunt manually
manual hunting > botting

stamina with bonus experience will fuck everything
but without will be good for the server, it will benefit ppl who hunt manually
manual hunting > botting

No it won't. Why do you think people who manual benefit? That amount of players stays the same and a number of people who were botting will now manual instead of bot. Also there's still multiple characters that people can bot, which they will.

Well i think that maybe instead of repeting "OH NO, THE STAMINA BONUS WILL BE RIDICULOUS" (actually 7 of the 16 posts talk about this), maybe you should focus in the WHOLE THREAD, you can add stamina without adding the experience bonus, also for the people that want "2-3 GMS to jail, actually shadowcores has 6 gms (5 active and 1 that hasn't loggin in it's character account since november?) And you wan't to add 1/2 OR 2/6 of the TOTAL SHADOWCORES GMS just to report bots? Please guys, be a little more realistic.

Thanks.

Edit:
And also for all the noobs that say that the first 2 hours will be double exp, please inform and you might also known that for the last 14 hours of stamina you are only going to recive 50% of the exp, so players of lv 300 will only reacive 1x of experience.

AND if you wan't to get your stamina back, you need to get 3 minutes per 1 minute of stamina, suppose you get a 15h hunt, you will need to be 2340 minutes logged out (almost 40 hours) BUT, THAT'S ONLY TO GET 13 HOURS OF THE TOTAL 15 HUNT, because the last 2 hours (happy hours) you need to logg out 10 minutes per 1 minute of being logged so for the last 2 hours you need to be 1200 minutes logged out, that means 20 hours...
SO THE TOTAL OF A 15 HOUR HUNT, REGAINING THE STAMINA WILL BE EQUAL TO: 60 HOURS.
FUCK OFF NOOBS AND READ.

No it won't. Why do you think people who manual benefit? That amount of players stays the same and a number of people who were botting will now manual instead of bot. Also there's still multiple characters that people can bot, which they will.

yes it will, ppl who hunt manually will make much better use of the stamina time

Back