• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Suggested changes

What do you think of our suggestion over all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Higher mlvl means more lvls? DUDE YOU ARE REALLY RETARDED.
Every fucking spawn on ShadowCores is filled with bunch of teams, even Rotworms, if you think that way, leave the conversation because it seems that you really have mental problems
Fuck off, atleast you can kill them in shadowcores. In lunar? wait 15 min in spawn? then they come back and make you pz again? = No fucking exp at all retard

hahahahahahahaha wait let me breath....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5 fucking pages of charlovers freaking the fuck out over losing exp, and a couple posts of people trying to explain things to them. This is priceless.

5 fucking pages of charlovers freaking the fuck out over losing exp, and a couple posts of people trying to explain things to them. This is priceless.
I could care less about the levels on Lunarforce after the update but as far as using the same formula to calculate the level a char would be when transfering to Shadowcores, I think it's a bit lazy. I'm planning on transfering my MS to Shadowcores considering it's barely useful on a hardcore-pvp server, and wanting it to be a higher level when transfered is simply my business! I'd rather have a level 333 on shadows instead of a 290? Wouldn't you?
Anyway, I got 301 ED still on Lunarforce, which is gonna be the char I use after the update.

You know whats priceless? your stupidity.

is supposed to be concerned that others do not reach our level? I arrives to lunarforce level 271 and back to 250 260 shadowcores? realy? lost time for me to come down?
Deu Efoire/.

is supposed to be concerned that others do not reach our level? I arrives to lunarforce level 271 and back to 250 260 shadowcores? realy? lost time for me to come down?
Deu Efoire/.

Your are not going to lose only 20 levels dude xD!

Can someone explain to me what will happen if i transfer to shadowcores and when can we transfer to shadows?

Here is a screenshot of the top 50 players on LunarForce after our recalculations: https://i.imgur.com/u4q3qZe.png

Everyone on LunarForce will have their level recalculated, you can choose to transfer to ShadowCores with the new level or stay on LunarForce with it, there won't be further experience penalties when transfering to ShadowCores.
Good bro :D! Fast update plx

So if im lvl 240 with my Ed and 220 with my Rp what lvl would i be after the uptade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back