• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Suggested changes

What do you think of our suggestion over all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hani

;
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Reaction score
We have been reading all of your suggestions and feedback and currently this is our idea of how we could improve those things that you want to have changed.

Experience stages:
Code:
From - To   Experience multiplier
1 - 7       40x
8 - 29      30x
30 - 49     25x
50 - 74     20x
75 - 94     15x
95 - 119    10x
120 - 149    5x
150 - 199    3x
200 - 249    2x
250 - *      1x
Lowering the experience stages would mean that it would be harder to obtain levels. Along with this we would recalculate everyones levels as if they would have been playing with these rates. The adjusted party share bonus exp is also accounted for in this formula. To give you an idea how that would affect your levels, you can see the top 50 players with recalculated levels here: https://i.imgur.com/zarUQWd.png

Party share bonus exp: Reduced from 40% to 5%.

Loot rate: Unchanged.

Magic level rate: Reduced from 3x to 1x. When doing this we would recalculate everyones magic level to the new rate. It would look like this for the top 50 players: https://i.imgur.com/wWNEM8X.png

Skill rate: We have not received any feedback about this, but if you feel that you want it changed - then it is open for discussion.

Stone skin amulet exhaustion: Undecided. Feel free to give us your suggestion about it.

Death penalty: Unchanged.

Transfers to ShadowCores: May be opened for players who wont like the changes.

Remember that we want all of you to contribute with how you feel about this and how it could be altered in your opinion. Everyone is important and nothing is set in stone. Please vote in the poll and please describe why you think so by a post in the thread.

My opinion about this changes:
1. last exp stage should be 1,5 or 1,25
2. put party share bonus on 10-20%
3. put a pretty lower loot rate
4. skills should be pretty lower like like mlvl
5. delete ssas and mrings from djins shop or make exhaust for 3 seconds

My opinion about this changes:
1. last exp stage should be 1,5 or 1,25
2. put party share bonus on 10-20%
3. put a pretty lower loot rate
4. skills should be pretty lower like like mlvl
5. delete ssas and mrings from djins shop or make exhaust for 3 seconds

1) That would mean players would be even higher levels, since we want to recalculate everyones levels using the new rates otherwise it would be an unfair recalculation for time people have spent leveling.
2) Same as 1)
3) This is unfair to new players and this loot rate helps people afford blessings so they can fight more, is this really a problem?
4) How much lower? Any suggestion on the new rate?
5) It seems like 2 seconds is the most popular option for exhaustion (although more people voted to not change it at all in Vezivs poll), this is currently undecided though we'd like to hear feedback from more people.

Hmm I think we still would have high lvls but this should work In my opinion.

I would suggest top level to be around 370-380, but it can go lower if you want (I would prefer it to be lower)

We have been reading all of your suggestions and feedback and currently this is our idea of how we could improve those things that you want to have changed.

Experience stages:
Code:
1 - 7       40x
8 - 29      30x
30 - 49     25x
50 - 74     20x
75 - 94     15x
95 - 119    10x
120 - 149    5x
150 - 199    3x
200 - 249    2x
250 - *      1x
Lowering the experience stages would mean that it would be harder to obtain levels. Along with this we would recalculate everyones levels as if they would have been playing with these rates. The adjusted party share bonus exp is also accounted for in this formula. To give you an idea how that would affect your levels, you can see the top 50 players with recalculated levels here: https://i.imgur.com/zarUQWd.png

Magic level rate: Reduced from 3x to 1x. When doing this we would recalculate everyones magic level to the new rate. It would look like this for the top 50 players: https://i.imgur.com/wWNEM8X.png

Loot Rate: Unchanged.

Skill rate: We have not received any feedback about this, but if you feel that you want it changed - then it is open for discussion.

Stone skin amulet exhaustion: Undecided. Feel free to give us your suggestion about it.

Remember that we want all of you to contribute with how you feel about this and how it could be altered in your opinion. Everyone is important and nothing is set in stone. Please vote in the poll and please describe why you think so by a post in the thread.

Level reducing: I think a bit lower so Fatima will get ~320 and so on..

About the exp rate, it's pretty high and I would suggest:

200-249 1.5x
250- * 1.2x (since if it would be 1x then it wouldn't be an ot anymore but 1.2x isn't that high and still an ot with bonusses :p)

Magic Level rate: rate 1x is perfect but for reducing it do it a bit lower to like Fatima will get ~110 and so on.. (hits with that mlvl still will be pretty high)

Loot Rate: good, but I wouldn't have a problem if it would be 2x

Skill Rate: 9x (and you will reduce the actual skills aswell, won't you?)

Stone Skin Amulets exhaustion: no change since IF you will reduce lvls there will be no need to make delays because mages won't tank that good with lower lvls

Death Penalty: I don't know how to say this but it happened very often that I lost ~70% on my 400 mage during a warmode :D Is it normal or a bit bugged? I think you can reduce it to warmodes aswell to like ~30-40% for all without exceptions

I'm happy to see that changes will happen! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: tae
1) That would mean players would be even higher levels, since we want to recalculate everyones levels using the new rates otherwise it would be an unfair recalculation for time people have spent leveling.
2) Same as 1)
3) This is unfair to new players and this loot rate helps people afford blessings so they can fight more, is this really a problem?
4) How much lower? Any suggestion on the new rate?
5) It seems like 2 seconds is the most popular option for exhaustion (although more people voted to not change it at all in Vezivs poll), this is currently undecided though we'd like to hear feedback from more people.

1 and 2 - i also prefer lower lvls but charlovers will cry :)
3 - maybe but they still have free money on 50 lvl , 80 lvl and 100 lvl (or something like that)
4 - like with magic lvl , maybe higher
5 - Veziv put only 2 options about time - 5 seconds or 2. for me 3 seconds can be perfect

Regards

Hmm after having a huge discussion on my ventrilo, we came into a conclusion that you should reduce the levels by 35%.

Also Stone Skins shouldn't be deleted, Mlvl should be reduced slightly so its like 10% or 5%, since if you would decrease mlvl a lot we would end up in a loop of "Mages being too tanky"

300+ levels might be even lower ;d
if u change mlvl rate u should put some exhaust for ssa like 1-2 sec but in general it looks pretty well

Experience stages:
Code:
1 - 7       40x
8 - 29      30x
30 - 49     25x
50 - 74     20x
75 - 94     15x
95 - 119    10x
120 - 149    5x
150 - 199    3x
200 - 249    2x
250 - *      1x

This is a stupid idea FATIMA came to lunarforce at level 417 and your telling us if this level reduce shit comes true shes gonna only be on 1 lvl profit since she transfered? lol? she was 417 when she transfered

Last edited:
COOL IDEA HANI !
guys x1 exp is best!

44444.png

SELL cc 0.25 euro 100cc paypall / allegro 170KK~~ LEFT!

and I ending here exping 4ever guys ! x1 better go on rl tibia.!but nvn
now!
GATHER TIME WHEN GATHER TIME BE RDY.!

Last edited:
I think that this is good idea for keeping wars in this server a little more fun, however you might achieve with this update smth u try to prevent - players are gonna leave this server. I mean, seriously who will be still hunting on stage x1? I think that as result u will make this server like 8.6 - players gonna log in only on fights. Anyway this server is almost dead so maybe it wont change anything.
Conclusion: merge with shadow, open new server :p

@Hani @Mark you should transfer who wants to be trannsfered without level reduced since we are always warring and we die lose more lvl than maybe shadow ppl so it comes to the same shit weve been exping same exp stage as them too any1 disagree quote my post

I no agree, I do not think the lack of player on lunarforce by very high level, should lower the experience of 350 + convey, more if it enters into force, should reduce the penalty of death, to be very difficult now leveling

@Hani @Mark you should transfer who wants to be trannsfered without level reduced since we are always warring and we die lose more lvl than maybe shadow ppl so it comes to the same shit weve been exping same exp stage as them too any1 disagree quote my post
100% agree. We have lower exp rates than them, and although their spawns are more packed, we still put forward more effort. We are the ones that kept Lunarforce alive by transfering from Shadow in the first place. But I really do wanna see this new server and I'll definately be a part of it also.

I don't agree, on lunarforce its much easier to take lvls. If you want to transfer your char back to shadow you should lose 20-25% of your current level or at least 15%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back