• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Suggested changes

What do you think of our suggestion over all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is already slowing much to experience , because both lower level , tendency to be more wars and no war will be 50% ,difficult experiience only cause more charlovers . should decrease much thee death penalty ,will now be extremely difficult leveling ! !
jajaja epic charlover on?

Where is the "charloving" in leaving the server? Please tell me. Have you ever considered some people just wouldn't like the changes that would be applied? Ex; Not everyone likes the same kind of food, music, and or clothing brands.
but only if charlover detest wars hahaha

Hardcore pvp = war dont lvl

It's not fun because any moron can stand still with 10 bp of ssa. But I understand no hand retards need SSA to survive in fights.

p.s good argument that its part of tibia bla bla. Where in tibia do u see people with 10 bp ssa. 1-2 bp are not a problem but when its over 5 its a problem. You clearly dont know anything about this because you prob fight once a week if that, or run around chasing people around spawn who don't have ssa

Aight so u're blaming the non lifers? just cuz they got plenty of time to bot and get alot of cash and due that , they can wear alot of bps of ssa's and you can't? DUDE come on i just level 2 hours per day that's all i do, MANUAL so i get around like 6 lvls or so , and plus i get around 2kk or more per hunt. just for wars so i can buy plenty bp's of ssa's, well that's of course if u're smart , but if u're dumb like you. that would be another history.

You said i fight once a week let's see idk if u check out the guild rampage do you? cuz we fight everyday and no we don't chase people at spawn we rarely level, we war almost everyday. more than you do believe me.

You'll never understand because you never played any decent ot. Yes, its all about other people can buy more ssa's than me..

You're the one who came crying to not remove ssa.

Maiajka or whatever ur fucking polish troll name is

Come on, rlly ? i'll never understand? DUDE COME ON i play dolera moron, i dont need to play any fucking decent ot, cuz i got my own characther at real tibia u're probably some fat bastard , ragging cuz u got kicked out from a spawn in a real world. or you couldn't level up in a server where the exp stage are x1, loot x1 and etc and u came here talking like a fucking Legend?

I'll tell you what real legends where back in the old days and that's all the guys i'll respect

Antica
Last Action Heroes FIRST GENERATION and the first big guild war ( Jokern, Zamp, Claxton, Mortor, Warrax, Wintance, Smoked, Kano Etc, etc )
Dark side FIRST WAR ( when zu exist aka martin, among with adam magius, elland , proxy , kittel knight fang,weyoun , chimera, Xurique etc etc )

Valoria, Bound and Heretics
Sergio Demonslayer, Apitov aka kano MAGNUS etc
Huch'net Etc.

Those were a truth legends and i fought among them. So don't came here u fucking polish and sweden garbage shit telling me around char lovers. cuz if tibia were like the old days, you won't stand a chance.

EVERYONE BOTS
EVERYONE USE A FUCKING WAR BOT
EVERYONE ABUSE THE ADVANTAGE FROM THE GAME

The thing is some people abuse it more than others. and bot more.
Don't be such hipocrits.
That's the unique difference and u're crying about everything.
The swedish people i used to play on before didn't cry alot like you, Shame on you.

Last edited:
You're saying that you played with Apitov, and then a couple of sentences later you claim that the Swedish people you used to play with didn't cry as much? Apitov, as an example, was a master at crying and raging back in the days. You just managed to contradict yourself in the same post.

according shadowcores you in lvl up is easier because when we transfer to lunarforce did not give exp and now we go down we go exp?
It is a stupid argument
Deu Efoire/

according shadowcores you in lvl up is easier because when we transfer to lunarforce did not give exp and now we go down we go exp?
It is a stupid argument
Deu Efoire/
very easy as giving them the option

that shit gets in 1 week level

better wait for the update

This actually seems pretty legit I might just come back to war again lower levels isn't bad it could be a lot better actually

You're saying that you played with Apitov, and then a couple of sentences later you claim that the Swedish people you used to play with didn't cry as much? Apitov, as an example, was a master at crying and raging back in the days. You just managed to contradict yourself in the same post.

Depends on which apitov we're talking about there were some several owners.
Ofc if you rlly knew Apitov.

Thank you all for your feedback. Levels have been recalculated and transfers to ShadowCores are now open.

I'm closing this thread now. Once you have tried the changes, feel free to post a new thread with your feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back