• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Poll: Tibia's Report System in an OTS?

Would you use this system if it were available?

• Yes, I'd definitely use it.

• Yes, if it actually lead to some form of punishment.

• Unsure. I'll post below.

• No, this system is completely useless.

• What's the report system?

Results are only viewable after voting.
The project I'm building (with a great many talented individuals) will be a bit more RPG focused than the typical "real map project." So, I think it will be a nice fit. ;)

This is one of many systems we plan to implement to protect the community's extended life. Thanks for taking the time to post.

Regards,
J.Dre
And thanks to everyone putting their time and effort into this project.

And thanks to everyone putting their time and effort into this project.

Yes, without them it would not be possible. I'm not a good programmer and may never be. But the people of this community have proven to be of great help over the past years. And this is why my project will dedicate nearly all of its earnings to the community and the members of my team (free hosting, new PC's, etc.) when we launch. Everything will be reinvested.

Please continue to vote and post. Thanks! :)

I think this system could be really useful for people on the server.
Personally I would use it, but that's just my angle.

Great initiative!

Then if it's not implemented in the client there is nothing you can do unless you wanna create some custom stuff.
I would move to 1.x, 0.3 is old as hell and is not updated anymore(since x years).

Back