• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Why log off Cyntara?

What would keep you more entertained on Cyntara?

• Total voters

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
I'd like to know the most common reason that players decide to log off Cyntara. (Or quit for that matter).

The poll is to show us what you would like to see more of on Cyntara. What would keep you playing longer and keep you more entertained. If you choose "Other" please specify why.

Red

I'd like to know the most common reason that players decide to log off Cyntara. (Or quit for that matter).

The poll is to show us what you would like to see more of on Cyntara. What would keep you playing longer and keep you more entertained. If you choose "Other" please specify why.

Red

personally, cuz i get banned for "botting" while im killing brs, then when im banned u delete all the points off my acc so i cant get unban.

:p

i don't mean to seem racist etc, but more people who speak english and not who use translators constantly

more raids and people online are others

Let's try to only vote for the options that are most important. If I get a bunch of answers for everything, most likely nothing will be done.

I'm not going to vote, because the option "Wars when people come out of PZ even when they outnumber you by at least double" isn't there. :/

in my opinion. the warring system is kind of iffy, to be honest there should not be any pvp off sections other than spots where new players start off at, like rots and dragons and stuff. Giant panda is already exclusive to certain people, i don't think it should be pvp off lol. That just ruins wars in general.

in my opinion. the warring system is kind of iffy, to be honest there should not be any pvp off sections other than spots where new players start off at, like rots and dragons and stuff. Giant panda is already exclusive to certain people, i don't think it should be pvp off lol. That just ruins wars in general.

Signed.

I think you should make the temple like for example thais DP in rl, I mean its cool when you can see the best players or best guild with skulls outside of pz and ppl inside are like omg I wana be like em so they keep leveling and stuff... But also add a tp inside the temple or Dp so they can go to the tp room I don't know just an idea that came to my mind :p

I think you should make the temple like for example thais DP in rl, I mean its cool when you can see the best players or best guild with skulls outside of pz and ppl inside are like omg I wana be like em so they keep leveling and stuff... But also add a tp inside the temple or Dp so they can go to the tp room I don't know just an idea that came to my mind :p

I agree!:thumbup:

I think it would be better to remove all areas of pz where the monsters are and the only place where pz is the teleport room, because it is very annoying that the BRS are talking shit in pz

With others I mean, more stronger monsters, with more exp. Where you need teams of like 5 ppl+ to kill it.

Why people vote for more events :(
I hosted more events the last week then happened in a long time :(

That's because you are the only person besides Red who has the power to host events.

Why people vote for more events :(
I hosted more events the last week then happened in a long time :(

haha i try to host events! lmao <makes people mass suicide at death gaunlet event for a voodoo doll> was kinda funny xd

i quit because of my own stupidity (panda kicked) and also boredness like, nothing really to do anyways

Why isn't there an option for 'If Bruhs Came Back' ? I'm sure that would bring a LOT of players on haha. you should add that option and restart the poll xD

*Edit* I voted 'Other' because the Staff is the problem that made us all quit in the first place. haha

i voted events on mistake :D but Staff is really a nice option to vote too :D

Back