• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post as much as Funny jokes you can tibia or not tibia

uchiha1sasukee

Chillin Boss
Reaction score
Well here is my joke but its real happened to me.. :p

When i was 7 years old in school i got my report card and what i sow is all "F" i was so freaking happy i was thanking the teachers and then when i went to home and showed her my report she got mad she slapped me spanked me and the problem is that i thought it was fabulous XD

Well here is my joke but its real happened to me.. :p

When i was 7 years old in school i got my report card and what i sow is all "F" i was so freaking happy i was thanking the teachers and then when i went to home and showed her my report she got mad she slapped me spanked me and the problem is that i thought it was fabulous XD

HAHAAHAHA this one really made me laugh lol

The president of the united stats been doing a event for some idiots, so he said the one which goes up to floor 100 on this tower and get my golden ring il give him 100,000,000$, so there was 4 people who had to try, the first one which is from germany went on floor 25, and couldn't continue, the second one went to 50 and couldn't continue too, also the third one to 75 and couldn't, but the last one went on 100, and he was just bending down to get the ring when his slippers fell down, then he went down all the way to get it back..

seriously, none of 'em made a smile on my face, maybe only saint's one, which was really "English to me".

Adult Joke.. so if you are 13 or less.. (most of you are) stop reading jaja

but watever.. jaja

A mother is in the kitchen making dinner for her family when her daughter walks in.

“Mother, where do babies come from?”

The mother thinks for a few seconds and says, “Well dear, Mommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug and have sex.”

The daughter looks puzzled so the mother continues, “That means the daddy puts his penis in the mommy’s vagina. That’s how you get a baby, honey.” The child seems to comprehend.

“Oh, I see, but the other night when I came into your room you had daddy’s penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that?”

“Jewelry, my dear. Jewelry.”

A Polish man wanted to learn how to sky dive. He got an instructor and started lessons. The instructor told the Pole to jump out of the plane and pull his rip cord. The instructor then explained that he himself would jump out right behind him so that they would go down together. The Pole understood and was ready.

The time came to have the Pole jump from the plane. The instructor reminded the Pole that he would be right behind him. The Pole proceeded to jump from the plane and after being in the air for a few seconds pulled the rip cord.

The instructor followed by jumping from the plane. The instructor pulled his rip cord but the parachute did not open. The instructor, frantically trying to get his parachute open, darted past the Pole. The Pole seeing this yelled, as he undid the straps to his parachute, "So you wanna race, eh?"

A Polish man wanted to learn how to sky dive. He got an instructor and started lessons. The instructor told the Pole to jump out of the plane and pull his rip cord. The instructor then explained that he himself would jump out right behind him so that they would go down together. The Pole understood and was ready.

The time came to have the Pole jump from the plane. The instructor reminded the Pole that he would be right behind him. The Pole proceeded to jump from the plane and after being in the air for a few seconds pulled the rip cord.

The instructor followed by jumping from the plane. The instructor pulled his rip cord but the parachute did not open. The instructor, frantically trying to get his parachute open, darted past the Pole. The Pole seeing this yelled, as he undid the straps to his parachute, "So you wanna race, eh?"
lmao

Adult Joke.. so if you are 13 or less.. (most of you are) stop reading jaja

but watever.. jaja

A mother is in the kitchen making dinner for her family when her daughter walks in.

“Mother, where do babies come from?”

The mother thinks for a few seconds and says, “Well dear, Mommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug and have sex.”

The daughter looks puzzled so the mother continues, “That means the daddy puts his penis in the mommy’s vagina. That’s how you get a baby, honey.” The child seems to comprehend.

“Oh, I see, but the other night when I came into your room you had daddy’s penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that?”

“Jewelry, my dear. Jewelry.”

LOOOL nice one ;p

How do you start a Stampede in Mexico
Roll a penny down a hill

Who's the richest person in Mexico
The person who found the penny ;p

Whats the fastest way to kill two Jews
throw a penny between them

Lool this ones for Divinoo

So a father and mother are having sex in the kitchen and they re son walks in , and he goes daddy mommy what are you doing , the father responds , umm we re baking a cake

Two days later the son walks out to breakfast and asks, Mommy Daddy Were you guys Baking a cake on the couch last night?

Confused the father answered, umm yes?

and the boy responds becuase i ate the frosting that was left on the pillow

There this bar tender ans hes serving drink and this guy walks up and hes really wasted and hes like hey man i bet u i can piss into that cup into the top of the bar right there, il, bet you like 20 $ that i can dc it , and the bartenders like alright, im down for the bet, so the guy whips out his dick and starts pissing all over the bar, So the bartenders like why in the world would you bet me 20 $ if you knew you couldn't piss in the cup

And the guy responds : you see that guy over there, i just bet him 1000$ that i could piss all over your bar and you wouldn't get mad

so there this guy sitting at the top of this building at this bar and hes just chilling out having a few drink. And this other walks in, and hes like YO Dude you see that window over there , there's like this crazy draft where if you jump out the wind will push you back in , and so the guys like no way man , that fuckin crazy, and the other guys just watch

He runs out the window and get pushed back in by the wind.

So the other guys like whoa dude that's crazy man i have to try that and he runs out the window and falls to his death

So the other guy walks back over to the bar and orders a drink and the bar tender says: Super man you gotta stop fuckin with people like that

What do you call a blond with one braincell?
Gifted
What do you call a blond with two braincells
Pregnant

( owned ) XD

How do you kill a blond, You put a scratch and sniff at the bottom of a swimming pool XD

did you hear about the new corduroy pillow
no?
Its making headlines everywhere xD

Last edited by a moderator:
The devil has caught 3 guys and says: Ill let you guy's free if your penises are all together 100cm
The first guy shows his it says 50cm
The second guy shows the thing and its 49cm
The Third one was like o my god and showed his and it was 1cm..
after a while when the devil released the the third guys says..
you guy's are lucky mine went up xD

What do an apple say to a banana?
Nothing cuz apple's don't talk....
:D

Back