• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post as much as Funny jokes you can tibia or not tibia

How do you start a Stampede in Mexico
Roll a penny down a hill

Who's the richest person in Mexico
The person who found the penny ;p

Hmm... the richest person in Mexico happens to be the richest person in the whole world if you didn't know it... his name is Carlos Slim and he has more than 1 penny... So next time you try to make a racist joke, check the freakin' news.

P.S. Nobody in Mexico would bother picking up a penny... seriously. Even our 10 cents coin is worth way more for being made out of silver and nickel.

why does a retard opens the carton milk on the supermarket ...

Becuase the milk says "Open Here"

Hmm... the richest person in Mexico happens to be the richest person in the whole world if you didn't know it... his name is Carlos Slim and he has more than 1 penny... So next time you try to make a racist joke, check the freakin' news.

Carlos slim isnt the richest man in the whole world.
But his the third richest person in the world.
Bill gates and Warren Buffett is still richer then him.

Bill gates even lost 60% of his fortune in one way or another and his still the richest person in the world;)

Blonde jokes?

how do you break a blondes' nose?
put money under a glass table.

what are some blondes' ear on ear?
windchannel

for some grown ups:
A 14 year old daughter went to her mother and said "Mum, can i get the pill? you know, this "i dont want to get pregnant" thing?"
The mother (nervous)"Oh my dear, why do you need it?"
the daughter (cool) "Aah, it went well the last 2 years, but i dont wanna
challenge my luck"

A pedophil kidnapped a 12 year old girl, "Now then (pulling out his penis), you know what that is?"
the girl, "sure, it's a pipiman!"
the kidnapper, "No, we call this a penis!"
the girl, "Dude, I've seen alot penises in my life, but that one is a pipiman!"

funny_cat_pictures_071.jpg

Carlos slim isnt the richest man in the whole world.
But his the third richest person in the world.
Bill gates and Warren Buffett is still richer then him.

Bill gates even lost 60% of his fortune in one way or another and his still the richest person in the world;)

Ok, you're right, I exaggerated.. :p BUT he's still very rich.

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: “That’s the ugliest baby that I’ve ever seen. Ugh!” The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: “The driver just insulted me!” The man says: “You go right up there and tell him off – go ahead, I’ll hold your monkey for you.”

A joke hided behind the door why?? it was bad

A joke got jailed why?? it killed someone that dead by laughing :s

Joke 1

There were two guys taking a shower. They were playing with eachother and kissing.

Then somebody knocks on the door, so one of the guys says: "I'm going to answer the door so don't finish without me alright?".

The other guy replies: "Fine, fine".

So he answers the door and when he comes back there is cum all over the walls and floor.

The guy says "I told you not to finish without me".

The other guy says: "I didn't... I FARTED!"

Joke 2

A little boy and a pedophile are walking in the deep, dark, woods.

The little boy says: "Mister, I'm scared! These woods are really creepy."

The pedophile replies: "How do you think I feel? I have to walk back all by myself."

A man walks into a bar and asks for a glass of water. The bartender pulls
out a shotgun and points it at him. The man says "thank you" and leaves.
Why did the man thank the bartender?

The man had the hiccups. So he asked for water to cure his hiccups.
The bartender instead scared the hiccups out of the man by pointing
the gun at him. The man thanked him and left.

Back