• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Desktop Post your desktop!

I don't get why people need wallpapers if their desktops is full of icons and shit :eek:

who needs a wallpaper when you got swag?

55345795.png

This one can be found in mlp wallpapers deviantart group

who needs a wallpaper when you got swag?

55345795.png

This one can be found in mlp wallpapers deviantart group

My Little Ponies is the fucking manliest shit EVAR!

LGHQ1.png

legit theme ?

Legit. BUT WHERES HTOP?! =P There is nothing quite like the feeling of having a pager... CTRL+ALT+Arrow... gotta have FOUR! Windows can suck it. Forever.

That or on the upper right page in Vbox when I absolutely need it.

Don't you feel sorry for those noobs still using it? Man. I almost feel bad for em.

Right-Click on the desktop and select "Lock Widgets" it will remove the "Cashew" on the panels, making it look clean.

Anyways...All Hail KDE. The most Customizable Desktop Environment, with out being a pain in the ass! Gnome's Gconf Dungeon sucks!

Windows 7 by default allows you to change background pics automatically on an interval too, it has as short as 10 seconds and as long as 1 day, with tons of other intervals in the middle

Back