• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Desktop Post your desktop!

I have Avast installed but I use it for other reasons, not protection. Also, checking "new or existing" files for viruses is just stupid, you need to check changes in actions/memory as the program is running and blocking their actions in real time.
Think what you will I suppose, but I haven't had to have Spybot Search and destroy,CCleaner,TuneUp Utilities,Emsisoft Anti-Malware,TuneUp Maintenance,Active@Undelete,Spotify Adblock, among whatever else you have on there in years and years. I can't honestly remember the last time a virus was on my system, or even a hint of one.

Oh well.

0cOROtF.jpg

9LBu68V.jpg

I have Avast installed but I use it for other reasons, not protection. Also, checking "new or existing" files for viruses is just stupid, you need to check changes in actions/memory as the program is running and blocking their actions in real time.
Exactly, People can spend 5$ and make a virus undetectable. It's once the virus is running that it needs to be scanned.

Back