• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your latest work!

That looks..... Interesting.. What is it?

A spaceship?

Yea, StarCraft Battlecruiser =) Once i am make a Tibia-Based Space Game, but... i am dont have a time for it (i am work only one...) now it another my dead project, similar this (pew pew!)...
Well, when i am find pics of my "Space Tibia" i am put it here :D

wazblotny.png

How much time did those bg's take?

A lot quicker than you'd think bc all the renders and stocks I got via google relatively quickly

- - - Updated - - -

Also made avatar for epic1337
_rKm_-.png

- - - Updated - - -

its nothing fancy.. idk meh

- - - Updated - - -

made this bc was bored ;d

emerging_from_the_shadows_by_ghostxpro-d60xqff.png

Swag x-TREME

20:35:46 < kornholi> bro
20:35:50 < kornholi> replace
20:35:55 <&Herpicus> kornholi: replace with pictures of you?
20:35:56 <&Herpicus> ok?

4eIErBK.jpg

20:57:04 <@Skkkk> #1 design NA
20:58:05 < kornholi> dude copyrighted images
20:58:06 < kornholi> idiot
20:58:12 < kornholi> enjoy canadian fbi at ur door
20:58:49 <&Herpicus> kornholi: #swag
20:58:54 <&Herpicus> kornholi: #x-TREME
20:59:07 < kornholi> #clubnyj_x-TREME

Last edited:
not bad considering you're not a spriter. Try to make the handle wider by 1-2 pixels and same for the hilt in general. Then make sure to use black sprites ONLY on outline unless necessary. :)

Another background
wolf_by_ghostxpro-d613r3n.png

not bad considering you're not a spriter. Try to make the handle wider by 1-2 pixels and same for the hilt in general. Then make sure to use black sprites ONLY on outline unless necessary. :)

Well, it's called Dark Sword (prolly gonna change the name but idk) so that's why it's black. :p

Ghostx just sayin' this is the SMALL ART section, if you are going to keep posting wallpapers or bigass imgs go into large art

Ghostx just sayin' this is the SMALL ART section, if you are going to keep posting wallpapers or bigass imgs go into large art

Please direct me to the latest work of the large showoff.... ;)

Back